More Patch 1.9 fail

#1DrNewcensteinPosted 4/20/2013 7:34:16 PM
Lydia still gets stuck in Labyrinthian, and will never leave, but thank The Divines no one's doing that accursed Oghma Infinium shtick, eh?

Just absolutely stupid. They spent all that time tracking down a completely harmless bug while ignoring more important issues.

Fail. Fail. Fail.
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#2IymiwkuPosted 4/20/2013 7:44:27 PM
Agreed, also lip sync seems to be off. Have you notice that?
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3DurnehviirPosted 4/20/2013 7:48:12 PM
Iymiwku posted...

I've noticed that.

Never really use followers, though. Only seldom do I get the urge to have a company of knights with me.
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.
#40UT0FTH3G4M3RPosted 4/20/2013 7:52:55 PM
None of the other bugs ever bothered me, but I just found out that the expert level shock spell won't work properly on a staff -- after spending the entire time playing a character just to get that friggin' staff!! Level 65 in destruction, plus 2 perks in augmented shock, and the Zakrihsos mask that raises shock spell damage -- that staff woulda been epic!!

Really hope they fix that in patch 2.0.
#5Ryan-06Posted 4/20/2013 8:01:31 PM
Iymiwku posted...

Same here! wth these people. Patch one thing, ruin something else. Do they not test their fixes before release?
Lip sync was perfect during all the other versions.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
tinyurl.com/bm97ztn, http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif
#6silverhunter16Posted 4/20/2013 8:10:56 PM
0UT0FTH3G4M3R posted...
None of the other bugs ever bothered me, but I just found out that the expert level shock spell won't work properly on a staff -- after spending the entire time playing a character just to get that friggin' staff!! Level 65 in destruction, plus 2 perks in augmented shock, and the Zakrihsos mask that raises shock spell damage -- that staff woulda been epic!!

Really hope they fix that in patch 2.0.

Yeah that staff has been like that forever and needs a fix. Until then, I use staff of chain lightning cause of the built in stagger.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#7Frozen_MemoriesPosted 4/20/2013 8:17:13 PM
The entire patch itself is a huge failure. Not only did Bethesda remove the Oghma Infinium glitch they also said that there will no longer be any DLC so patching is basically useless. At least on the PC version you have mods that need the patch.
---
God sees everything.........So stop jacking off........
#8DrNewcenstein(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 9:37:13 PM
I'm sure they stopped DLC so they could work on getting Fallout 4 (Cuban Missile Crisis? Sunflowers on fire, guy in a suit, classic 50s/60s rock in the background) ready for the 720 launch later this year. Seems like a stupid reason, imo, since they haven't had nearly enough time to make it "next gen quality". Even money says it will simply be a 360 port with some few graphical enhancements for the new machine.

Even then, to not even address such glaring game-killing issues as this, but go completely Adolph on one little exploit, and add some nonsensical legendary mode? That's sofa king wii todd id.
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#9Evil_SandwichPosted 4/20/2013 9:59:24 PM(edited)
DrNewcenstein posted...
I'm sure they stopped DLC so they could work on getting Fallout 4 (Cuban Missile Crisis? Sunflowers on fire, guy in a suit, classic 50s/60s rock in the background) ready for the 720 launch later this year. Seems like a stupid reason, imo, since they haven't had nearly enough time to make it "next gen quality". Even money says it will simply be a 360 port with some few graphical enhancements for the new machine.

Even then, to not even address such glaring game-killing issues as this, but go completely Adolph on one little exploit, and add some nonsensical legendary mode? That's sofa king wii todd id.

Actually, the game Bethesda showed in the teasers wasn't Fallout 4.

It's a new survival horror game, they're apparently working with the guy who created resident evil.

http://techland.time.com/2013/04/19/watch-bethesdas-the-evil-within-teaser-trailers-cliches-and-intriguing-bits/
#10Scorex_VIIPosted 4/21/2013 2:44:36 AM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
DrNewcenstein posted...

Actually, the game Bethesda showed in the teasers wasn't Fallout 4.

It's a new survival horror game, they're apparently working with the guy who created resident evil.

http://techland.time.com/2013/04/19/watch-bethesdas-the-evil-within-teaser-trailers-cliches-and-intriguing-bits/

People just wished so hard lol. Could not they see the trailers didnt make any sense in terms of Fallout 4...? Always had a disturbing/sick/spooky feel to them... And that only meant that new horror game.