More Patch 1.9 fail

#11DrNewcenstein(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 8:25:27 AM
Never saw the vids myself, I was going by the details others posted. I figured since FO3 was set in the 50s, the next one would be the 60s with the Cuban thing, and the burning sunflowers (Peace symbol, etc).

At any rate, apparently I had to FT to Saarthal to get Lydia straightened out.
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#12masterpug53Posted 4/21/2013 8:37:04 AM
The faulty Staff of Thunderbolts is preexisting. And Lydia's had odd movement scripting for awhile - I haven't dl'ed 1.9, but she always stood in one place whenever I dismissed her.
---
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
#13VasDeferensPosted 4/21/2013 8:56:42 AM
It might just be me, but I still ran into a naked courier in the game last night .
#14Necro_Fear89Posted 4/21/2013 9:09:44 AM
VasDeferens posted...
It might just be me, but I still ran into a naked courier in the game last night .

I hope it's not fixed, of all the glitches Bethesda has fixed I hope this isn't one of them.
---
Soul of the Mind key to life's ether, Soul of the lost withdrawn from it's vessel, Let strength be granted so the world might be mended- Maiden in Black
#15Billy-De-KidPosted 4/21/2013 9:40:57 AM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
DrNewcenstein posted...
I'm sure they stopped DLC so they could work on getting Fallout 4 (Cuban Missile Crisis? Sunflowers on fire, guy in a suit, classic 50s/60s rock in the background) ready for the 720 launch later this year. Seems like a stupid reason, imo, since they haven't had nearly enough time to make it "next gen quality". Even money says it will simply be a 360 port with some few graphical enhancements for the new machine.

Even then, to not even address such glaring game-killing issues as this, but go completely Adolph on one little exploit, and add some nonsensical legendary mode? That's sofa king wii todd id.

http://techland.time.com/2013/04/19/watch-bethesdas-the-evil-within-teaser-trailers-cliches-and-intriguing-bits/

0_0

Well, no sleep for me today.

If I actually get that game, (IF) I will probably have to play it with a friend.

Either that, or they are over exaggerating the scary-ness.
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth
#16NicodaemosPosted 4/21/2013 10:35:20 AM
From: DrNewcenstein | Posted: 4/21/2013 9:25:27 AM | #011
I figured since FO3 was set in the 50s, the next one would be the 60s with the Cuban thing, and the burning sunflowers (Peace symbol, etc).

Fallout 3 took place in 2277.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#17CrazyMammothPosted 4/21/2013 10:55:24 AM
Nicodaemos posted...
From: DrNewcenstein | Posted: 4/21/2013 9:25:27 AM | #011
I figured since FO3 was set in the 50s, the next one would be the 60s with the Cuban thing, and the burning sunflowers (Peace symbol, etc).

Fallout 3 took place in 2277.

the Fallout universe has a 50s feel to it because nuclear power cells were put into every thing in the 50s so technology never ran out of power, thus no reason to upgrade it then the world blew up
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: CrazyMammoth1
#18TheSilentMiragePosted 4/21/2013 11:15:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19silverhunter16Posted 4/21/2013 12:33:17 PM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
DrNewcenstein posted...
I'm sure they stopped DLC so they could work on getting Fallout 4 (Cuban Missile Crisis? Sunflowers on fire, guy in a suit, classic 50s/60s rock in the background) ready for the 720 launch later this year. Seems like a stupid reason, imo, since they haven't had nearly enough time to make it "next gen quality". Even money says it will simply be a 360 port with some few graphical enhancements for the new machine.

Even then, to not even address such glaring game-killing issues as this, but go completely Adolph on one little exploit, and add some nonsensical legendary mode? That's sofa king wii todd id.

Actually, the game Bethesda showed in the teasers wasn't Fallout 4.

It's a new survival horror game, they're apparently working with the guy who created resident evil.

http://techland.time.com/2013/04/19/watch-bethesdas-the-evil-within-teaser-trailers-cliches-and-intriguing-bits/

So the grudge, resident evil and saw mixed into a single game?
Scary combo
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.