Why are there no homosexuals in Skyrim?

#151Cast_SupremacyPosted 4/21/2013 4:29:44 PM
*Sees blatantly obvious trolling topic that has been repeated a billion times before.*

Is at 15 posts.

*Comes back next day.*

Is at 149...
#152thor23Posted 4/21/2013 4:33:13 PM
UponADarkThorne posted...
MegaWentEvil posted...
At the same time... I'd imagine there's no gay couples in Skyrim for the same there's no prostitutes - sexuality isn't something that Skyrim talks about in general.

How are gay couples any more sexual than straight couples?

Thing is, they're not. At the same time, there's this stereotype that homosexuals are more promiscuous that heterosexuals, that while not based in reality often finds its way into even gay media. The Logo network, for example, and Gay Pride parades to little to counter the image of the "Depraved Homosexual". I think its bull, but if you ask Jim Everyman who would be more likely to bring a random stranger home from the bar, John and Todd and William and Alice, I think he'd say the former.

But I degrees... And my later point still stands; complain all you want about the lack of gay couples in video games but at least developers acknowledge that you and bisexuals exist. Asexual are outright ignored. If you want games more tolerant about sexuality, you just can't stop at yours.

It's harder to show asexual characters without explicitly stating that they are asexual. You can show that someone is gay or straight by giving them a spouse and you never have to describe their sexual intentions. But anyone could be asexual. There are NPCs who are not married and never express interest in anyone else, and there are couples who could be romantically attached but never physically. What more would you do to demonstrate that a character is asexual?
#153Billy-De-KidPosted 4/21/2013 4:37:40 PM
Cast_Supremacy posted...
*Sees blatantly obvious trolling topic that has been repeated a billion times before.*

Is at 15 posts.

*Comes back next day.*

Is at 149...

The same thing kind of happened to me.
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth
#154smashthesmurfsPosted 4/21/2013 4:48:22 PM
Arn544 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Actually US government don't represent the people at all.

Case in point background checks for guns

91% of EVERYONE in the US wants them while 8% don't
And they voted 54-45.....

Well the gay marriage votes were put on public ballets for people to vote, even California voted to ban it, if one of the most liberal states ban it that shows you how popular it is.

yeah the 30 something states all put it on ballots. So popularity was the main factor in homosexual marriage laws. Plus unless you live in the northeast I guarantee that 91% of people (or anywhere close to that) want background checks. Also, what about the additional 1%? Are they undecided?
---
GT: papa cashwads
#155The_Ivory_ManPosted 4/21/2013 5:26:15 PM
smashthesmurfs posted...
Arn544 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

Actually US government don't represent the people at all.

Case in point background checks for guns

91% of EVERYONE in the US wants them while 8% don't
And they voted 54-45.....

Well the gay marriage votes were put on public ballets for people to vote, even California voted to ban it, if one of the most liberal states ban it that shows you how popular it is.

yeah the 30 something states all put it on ballots. So popularity was the main factor in homosexual marriage laws. Plus unless you live in the northeast I guarantee that 91% of people (or anywhere close to that) want background checks. Also, what about the additional 1%? Are they undecided?

Don't care
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#156thelovefistPosted 4/21/2013 5:31:54 PM
whocares.jpg
noonecares.jpg
---
N/A
#157RebelElite791Posted 4/21/2013 5:32:12 PM
Cast_Supremacy posted...

Is at 15 posts.

*Comes back next day.*

Is at 149...

---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/JAEbWQN.png http://i.imgur.com/ZpQ84Yy.jpg