Do you think they really will make future patches?

#1pcmike2Posted 4/21/2013 11:20:06 AM
Or are they just saying that?
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#2MythrenderPosted 4/21/2013 11:26:25 AM
Considering Bethesda fans riot and rage if any little promise, or tease, is unfulfilled. I'm sure they'll pump out one or two minor updates to say they did. :)
---
GT: Nickguy
#3PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 4/21/2013 11:28:58 AM
I personally doubt it.

Unless it's like the above poster said. Push one out just to say they did, and it doesn't have anything in it we wanted.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#4thor23Posted 4/21/2013 11:54:00 AM
I'm pretty sure someone from Beth said they would be adding something to make Destruction stronger. But that could hearsay like the "more DLC in 2013" thing that turned out not to be true.
#5Samaellives91Posted 4/21/2013 1:33:56 PM
I would say one more with bug fixes and a destruction buff.
---
Hi there. I'm a nutcase and this is my Willow tree.
#6silverhunter16Posted 4/21/2013 2:10:00 PM
Really the only thing I want is destruction to be fixed.

Make runes, wall, and cloak spells get stronger with their respective augmented perks and
fix Blizzard's gimped damage output.

I know they will never make spells scale with level but I can hope they do in the next game.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#7RGPanznerPosted 4/21/2013 2:12:19 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
I personally doubt it.

Unless it's like the above poster said. Push one out just to say they did, and it doesn't have anything in it we wanted.

I doubt it as well. Usually when companies stop support for add-ons and such. They just leave the game as it is. Although Bethesda has really surprised me with the detail of this last support they put into the game. So who knows maybe they'll do 1-2 more patches. Hopefully based around the add-ons.
---
XBL GT: Hippeus Omega
#8DuckyhunterPosted 4/21/2013 2:15:22 PM
Anyone who thinks Bethesda will release another patch is delusional.
---
Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes fan.
#9The_nWjoePosted 4/21/2013 2:16:56 PM
thor23 posted...
But that could hearsay like the "more DLC in 2013" thing that turned out not to be true.

They said 2013 would be a big year, that's it. Internet idiots then said that that meant more DLC. Then sheep listened to the idiots. Then we get comments like yours. Sometimes I really hate the internet.
#10thor23Posted 4/21/2013 2:42:09 PM(edited)
The_nWjoe posted...
thor23 posted...
But that could hearsay like the "more DLC in 2013" thing that turned out not to be true.

They said 2013 would be a big year, that's it. Internet idiots then said that that meant more DLC. Then sheep listened to the idiots. Then we get comments like yours. Sometimes I really hate the internet.

Scuse me? What was wrong with my comment? I said it was hearsay. I acknowledge that Beth never really said there was going to more DLC for Skyrim. I was using that as a disclaimer for the first thing I said, because I'm not sure if Beth really said they would make any changes to Destruction (because I don't remember where I read it or what exactly the statement was). I was trying to prevent spreading false rumours, not add to them.