Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Part 5

#181tizimin9Posted 4/25/2013 6:33:54 PM
Jian'go

Jian'go manages to inhale all the smoke from the dragon breath.

"Jian'go will remember that trick, very good one. But what is this you say about a guild of fighters? Jian'go has never heard of such thing. And a guild of thieves? Ha! What point would there be to have a guild of thieves? They would always be picking each other's pockets! And to have to split the loot so many ways....ridiculous!"
---
PSN: Itzimna
#182Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:46:32 PM
Vereez:

"Long night, too. Spent it tracking down Gwyn. The assassin." I expected to end him that night, but I was having second thoughts.

"Also, Lysona and Valthar seem to be getting along well, aren't they?"

Gwyn:

The male werewolf from the Mage's Guild walked into the bar and started talking with the vampire who followed me last night. He didn't notice me back here in the corner. Good thing too, he might've taken offense to that stunt I pulled yesterday.

Either way, I blocked out all other noise and started eavesdropping.

Valthar:

I let Elixium rest, and Grec's sister more or less vanished. I looked over at Lysona.

"So, what now?"

Ilithil:

"Let's head back to Chorrol, Azura said something about a father and a brother in need."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#183I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/25/2013 6:55:29 PM
Vallus

''Yeah. They're getting along nicely. I didn't think she'd like him so much, being a vampire and all. Arkay certainly doesn't approve of necromancy, of any kind...''

I took another swig of whiskey.

''The assassin huh? I hope you caught him. And made him suffer.''

Lysona

''Not sure. Our patient here seems stable, so we don't have to worry about him.''

I moved closer to him and leaned against his shoulder.

''Gods I'm tired. Not sure why though. Maybe the stress is finally taking it's toll...''
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#184Gannondwarf432Posted 4/25/2013 7:00:52 PM
Vox

"Alright, lets get to it. Any idea what 'in need' means?" I inquired as we headed toward Chorrol.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#185Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:15:20 PM
Valthar:

"Well, I know how to fix that..." I wrapped my arm around her.

Vereez:

"I did not. Ran into a... complication. Vampire. One of her's. Looked like she just got out of there. I hope it was a short stay."

I took another shot.

"Also, I think she approves of him. He is a suave bastard, isn't he?" Might've said too much, but did I care? Nope!

Gwyn:

I can see that the girl from last night, Talia, really had an effect on the vampire. Must've had a pretty long stay in Coldharbour. Earlier, before the werewolf showed up, the vampire noticed me. Didn't say a word, just waved a little and started drinking.

Ilithil:

Head to the Inn, child.

"Oh I like the sound of that. Vox, Azura's saying to head to the inn." I said as we passed Chorrol's gates.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#186I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/25/2013 7:37:12 PM(edited)
Lysona

''Valthar I... I'm really tired...'' I said, rolling my head.

He insisted.

''Well fine. Let's just go somewhere more private.''

I took him to his room and locked the door.

Vallus

''Vampire huh? One of Lamae's? That's a shame...''

''Yeah, Lysona looks like she- wait, suave? What do you mean? Are he and Lysona...?''
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#187BeerMusclesV2Posted 4/25/2013 7:27:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#188Gannondwarf432Posted 4/25/2013 7:30:00 PM
Vox

"Alright then, to the inn. And I will have NOTHING alcoholic. I do NOT want a repeat of… that." I firmly stated as we walked into the inn.

"So, what're we looking for? An assassin? Long lost prince? A jester for Azura's court?"
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#189Jstretch19Posted 4/25/2013 7:49:01 PM
Gannondwarf432 posted...
Vox

"Alright then, to the inn. And I will have NOTHING alcoholic. I do NOT want a repeat of… that." I firmly stated as we walked into the inn.

"So, what're we looking for? An assassin? Long lost prince? A jester for Azura's court?"

Marius

I was drowning myself in beer when a familiar face walked through the door. It was Bren, great, just another thing to remind me of my failure. I sat back in my seat, wondering what she was doing here, which made me wonder what I was doing here. Then I remembered why and ordered another drink.
#190Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 4/25/2013 7:54:45 PM
After hitting the joint once more I handed the tail to Jian'go to finish. "Yeah there's plenty of guilds like that dotted all across the empire. Normally I myself wouldn't align myself with those imperial-run guilds but due to my position in cyrodiil for the last, say, I don't know 2 years? I've gotten myself in good with the groups. It puts coin in your pocket."

The group finally came to the top of the tower where there were these massive doors blocking our way to the roof coming up from the stairs. Theyron transformed into a huge mammoth and pushed one door while Stannis got on the other one and charged into it with his shoulder. "However for some reason, I feel the days of imperial rule coming to an end."

The doors burst open, a freezing gust flew towards us as we walked onto the tower and towards the center.

"And theirs our ticket out."

Aetherius exclaimed rather happily.
---
"My phone blew up in my pocket, and my nuts are gone."