Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Part 5

#241Jstretch19Posted 4/26/2013 7:34:08 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Ilithil:

We left the inn and met up with the old man's sons, Rallus and Antus.

"So what are we dealing with?"

"Goblins."

"Great." I took another swig of unknown liquor.

"Goblins eh? Well they're not too terribly frightening, in fact they'd be a pretty good warm up for me. Its been awhile since I've actually fought real combat."

I looked around for a good place to take a nap.

"If either of you two need me, I'll be over by that tree relaxing while we're waiting for the goblins to show up." I walked over to the and sat down, leaning my back to it. Before I knew it was dozing off.
#242I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/26/2013 7:34:24 PM
Lysona

Vallus walked off rather slowly. It looked like he had just given up.

I turned back to the group. I looked at the man and had a thought. Vallus wouldn't approve, but I might ask well ask.

''Do you have any healing potion recipes? Or something else useful? Or... anything to do with lycanthropy?''
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#243Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 7:58:11 PM
Vereez:

I think we might've hurt Vallus a little. Or a lot, hard to tell with him. I followed him out.

"Vallus, I'm sorry, but I couldn't turn him away like that! If you had seen him when he was with that girl in the sewers, you wouldn't be treating him like you are now."

Gwyn:

"Lycanthropy? Well... I have this." I held up the philter of the werewolf blood poison. "This stuff can turn a regular person into a werewolf temporarily, it only lasts a few hours. But for those who already have the curse, they're stuck in breast form for about two weeks, so I doubt that'd help you any."

"But I can brew up something for pretty much anything. Any specific aspect of your condition you need help with?"
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#244I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/26/2013 8:11:34 PM
Vallus

''What, treating one little girl with a little kindness redeems what he's done? He's a career assassin too, so he's probably killed more people than he can count.''

I leaned against a wall and closed my eyes. Gods, this headache...

''But it doesn't matter. You all have your minds set. Let him join. It doesn't matter to me. But if Lysona is harmed in any way I will never forgive any of you.''

Lysona

''Something specific? Well...um... I don't really know what I need. Uh... I know! Can you make a quick acting potion that suppresses transformations? Or reverts them? For emergency purposes.''

That blood philter bothered me. Was that what he used in the market?
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
#245Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 8:47:54 PM
Vereez:

"Alright, something else is bugging you, I can tell." I wrapped my arms around him.

"Spill it."

Gwyn:

"Suppression I can do, same with reversion. But you'd be better off with a willpower enhancer or a focus charm. A colleague of mine took a suppressor during a bloodmoon, totally lost control when he transformed for a contract the next day. Never thought he'd go out like that... Sorry, getting off topic."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#246DzxSaintsPosted 4/26/2013 9:01:51 PM
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
"Oh thank the skies!" I allowed Jian'go to finish off the tail as I ran over to Red and Stannis' unnamed horse. "So Aetherius, I trust you have an idea as to how we're getting to skyrim and where we go from there? Excuse me if you've explained before, but that whole gate ordeal is kinda mind numbing." I looked over to Jian'go who seemed relaxed, yet a bit wiry. "It's either that or the skooma."

"I suppose the easiest way to Skyrim is through the Jerall Mountains. The terrain is steep and the climate is harsh, but it directly borders Skyrim."

"Either that or we cut through different provinces."
---
Elder Scrolls Role Play:
Aetherius, Bosmer Archer
#247FalloutgenuisPosted 4/26/2013 11:10:19 PM(edited)
Fynn: I near the walls if the great city if Whiterun. The gate guard says "State your business!" "I'm am here to buy goods and trade." I state.

Guard: "Well how about you leave, your kind don't even have enough septims to buy a mug of mead."

Fynn: I pull out a small bag of coins and hand it to him. "Is this enough for some mead?"

Guard: "Uh... Yes everything looks in order, move along please."

Fynn: With only my wits and wealth I search for my employer. First I head to the inn and book myself a room. At daylight I will scout the city and figure out whom it is I must find, perhaps I will work a little.

---
Gt: RAW DJ
You are now breathing manually.
#248tizimin9Posted 4/26/2013 11:12:03 PM
DzxSaints posted...
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
"Oh thank the skies!" I allowed Jian'go to finish off the tail as I ran over to Red and Stannis' unnamed horse. "So Aetherius, I trust you have an idea as to how we're getting to skyrim and where we go from there? Excuse me if you've explained before, but that whole gate ordeal is kinda mind numbing." I looked over to Jian'go who seemed relaxed, yet a bit wiry. "It's either that or the skooma."

"I suppose the easiest way to Skyrim is through the Jerall Mountains. The terrain is steep and the climate is harsh, but it directly borders Skyrim."

"Either that or we cut through different provinces."

Jian'go frowns upon hearing this.

"Jian'go does not like mountains. Mountains mean snow, snow means cold, Jian'go does not like cold."

"Jian'go is also not prepared to leave anywhere just yet. Jian'go spent a lot of time in that dungeon, a lot of time without any skooma, and now that Jian'go finally has some skooma, Jian'go just wants to relax. Besides, Jian'go has smoked way too much skooma....."

Jian'go reaches into pockets, pulls out a flask. Jian'go takes a sip, smacks the lips, sighs with relief.

"Jian'go has to drink some skooma now to even out the smoked skooma in the body."
---
PSN: Itzimna
#249I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/27/2013 4:56:47 AM(edited)
Vallus

‘’It’s nothing. I just… fine, I’ll tell you. I’ve had these nightmares ever since I was turned. They are the ultra lucid kind, the one where you feel like you are there. They always end with me dying gruesomely. At first they kept me up at night, but they faded over time. But now that Lysona’s… ‘joined’ they’ve come back. And this time she dies as well…’’

I looked down. I was beginning to choke on my words.

‘’When I saw those two werewolves in the market I didn’t just see two innocent people. I saw Lysona and I. Dead. It was… like my nightmare came true. And that monster, Gwyn, caused it. That‘s why I despise him, and will never forgive him.’’

I rolled my head back and look at the ceiling.

‘’I know that sounds stupid and irrational to you, but do you know what it’s like to watch your death over and over again, even if it’s not real?’’

Lysona

‘’That's alright. I'm... sorry to hear that. Anyway, I have this amulet that keeps me in control. But I want to follow my brother’s advice and learn how to cope naturally. Of course, it would be nice to have emergency potions just in case.’’
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
#250FMLGPosted 4/27/2013 4:45:34 AM
TwoBladesOneBow posted...
Lykos:
We had finished packing so we headed to the docks. When we got to the boat that was headed for Solestheim we saw it was empty except for the captain and his crew. I walked up to the captain of the ship.

Lykos- "I would like a four person trip to Solestheim."
Captain- "That will be 800 coins."
Lykos- "800 coins! Are you serious?"
Captain- "Why wouldn't I be?"
Lykos- "Is there anything else we could trade?"
Captain- "Well I do need armor..."

Lucius:
Lykos gave the man his steel plate armor, and he switched into his old iron armor. Meanwhile I boarded our equipment. After everyone was prepared the ship left the docks, and we left Windhelm behind.

Darius

Darius watched as the group headed to the boat. Knowing they had valuables on themselves he snuck onto the boat- avoiding the charge. Staying below deck, no one could see him.

The journey would be a long one. Darius had thought as the boat shook.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3