Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Part 5

#321Gannondwarf432Posted 4/27/2013 4:50:44 PM
Vox

What are we, errand runners for Azura? But whatever, I got nothing but time right now.

"Ok, where are we off to now? I heard that drunk over there mumble something about …Cheydinhal? Is that our next destination?" I asked. "And welcome aboard Marius. You are now an official errand boy for Azura, I'd give you a badge, but we're plum out" I said in a sarcastic manner.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#322TwoBladesOneBowPosted 4/27/2013 4:53:04 PM
Prostasia:
The plan was working. Everybody was running when the cabin caught fire. Now all I needed to do was hop on the horse and escape the chaos. Chaos... I look at my hired thief. "Take the papers to the jarl. Give him the coin needed to repay the citizens, and take the rest for yourself. I can't allow this to continue. I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors." I turn and run into the fire.
---
"M'aiq has heard legends of a man with a powerful beard. This man never sleeps, he only waits."- IamI3rian
#323Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 5:03:10 PM
Vereez:

"I could have Gwyn brew something up, he is an alchemist. He'd have something."

The look he gave me screamed 'Hell no'

"It doesn't matter who makes the potion, Vallus."

Valthar:

"Only one way to see." I summoned a skeleton from the ground. Once it was upright, I commanded it to dance.

"Cast the spell on it, if he stops dancing, it's working."

Ilithil:

"Hehe. She's just pointing us in the direction of problems, Vox. We get to choose if we help out or not. Well, at least you do."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#324Jstretch19Posted 4/27/2013 5:05:14 PM
Marius

Hmm, Azura eh? Well at least she isn't one of the House of Troubles...

"That's fine. So Cheydinhal then? I must warn you that if we plan to go along the roads that despite the Daedric incursion, I'm still a wanted man."
#325I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/27/2013 5:13:24 PM
Vallus

Don’t do it. He’ll poison you.

‘’I don’t know why you’re trying to force me to like the guy, but fine. Have him bring me something for the headache.’’

I didn’t know if he could brew a potion that could help my kind of headache, but might as well have him try. It wouldn’t earn him my trust though.

Lysona

Even though the summoning of undead unnerved me, I managed to giggle at the dancing skeleton. I followed Valthar’s instruction and cast the spell at it. At first it did nothing, but then it slowed down until finally stopping.

‘’Ha, good!’’ I exclaimed. ‘’You know, I could use this for anti-necromancy purposes. Or would that be improper? I don’t want to twist your teachings.’’
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#326Gannondwarf432Posted 4/27/2013 5:17:11 PM
Vox

"Yeah, I know. I just need someone to help keep Bren in check and moving in the right direction. So, onwards to Cheydinhal!"
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#327Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 5:50:33 PM
Vereez:

I heard Gwyn yell from the other room. "Is it related to your condition or not?"

"Heh, the walls here are paper thin." I heard moaning upstairs.

"Hey, listen upstairs, you think the apprentices are f******?"

Valthar:

"Honestly I've found it more useful to assume control of undead and conjured Daedra than to produce your own. But right now you're only severing the connection, and I'm not fighting back."

I snapped my fingers and the skeleton phased out of existence. I replaced it with another one.

"Now try again without the Amulet."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
#328I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/27/2013 6:06:16 PM
Vallus

Oh great, I’ll have to speak to it.

‘’Yes, yes it is!’’ I replied. I wondered what he could do for me. Or to me. What if he made some weird transformation potion? Actually, that’d give me a good excuse to kill him.

Vereez mentioned the apprentices. I rolled my eyes at her.

‘’Even with magic I imagine it get’s boring around here. Can’t blame ‘em. I’d rather not listen though.’’

Lysona

I took the amulet off again and tried the spell. It took longer to calm the skeleton down, but that was to be expected.

‘’Progress! I might actually get the hang of this eventually.’’ I said. I laid on my back. ‘’Let me rest for a bit though. This magic is… difficult to learn. I’m getting drained fast.’’
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#329FalloutgenuisPosted 4/27/2013 6:20:43 PM
Fynn:
I wish Prostasia would hop on the horse, but he gave me orders, perhaps he'll survive... maybe he won't. I'll live by my thieves honor and finish the job for him. I ride off on my horse back towards the walls of the city. "I request a audience with the jarl." I star to a guard.

Guard: "He's not busy at the moment, go ahead and head in, but don't try anything funny."

Fynn: I give him a nod and he opens the door, the hall of Dragonsreach looms above me. The jarl sits in his throne, without saying a word I hand him the papers.

Jarl:"It seems here that Prostasia was right, where is Prostasia by the way?"

Fynn: "It's not my business to know." the jarl reads further through the papers.

Jarl: "it seems that a sum of 70,000 septims has been stolen from the city, have you recovered it?"

Fynn: "Yes, here it is." I place 7 bags on the ground, each contain 10,000 septims.

Jarl "It seems strange that you came back without Prostasia, but you have completed the task, you may leave before I changemy mind."

Fynn"Thank you Jarl."
I depart from Whiterun, 130,000 septims richer. Back home in Riften I can begin my plan.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#330Curved_Sw0rd(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:44:35 PM
Gwyn:

"I can help with that, but it'd be easier for you to just go out tonight and eat a bear or something! Wait, hold on. I could make something so you don't have to worry about losing control, you just have to take it while you're under."

Vereez:

"You're right, we should join in." I said in the least serious way possible.

Valthar:

"Well this is pretty advanced stuff, as far as necromancy is concerned. It'd be easier on you to practice raising things and soul stuff."

I sat down next to her and put my arm around her.

"Honestly the only reason necromancy is so taboo is groups like the Worm Cult. They use the 'fresh corpses are better' excuse to justify killing people. It doesn't really matter how rotten the corpse is, all you really need is a way to get rid of the smell. Baby level Alteration, really."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8