Oblivion or Skyrim?

#21lenmuttPosted 4/24/2013 7:08:36 AM
SoulOfFayth posted...
there isn't anywhere in skyrim that feels like a city... maybe windhelm but thats it

That's certainly weird because Skyrim's cities are 100 times more alive than Oblivion's. That's not even an opinion, just a straight up fact. Not that I don't love the atmosphere of cities themselves in Oblivion, but they're all dead.

wasn't really talking about atmosphere :/ they all just feel small

all the major "cities"

solitude
whiterun
windhelm
markarth

but yeah i won't disagree the oblivion towns felt desolate but i got lost in crap what was it called.... the city with the vamp count the first time i came there i got pissed because i had no clue where i was going then i recalled i could ask a guard where what was :D

but in skyrim i never got lost in a major city :/ and only riften and whitrun have good atmosphere imo
#22NintendosuksPosted 4/24/2013 7:08:45 AM
The oblivion planes ruined that game for me also I think Skyrims leveling system is much better. Jump to level up? No thanks
---
Waiting on The Last Of Us
PSN:W8N387 GT:patriot basher
#23lenmuttPosted 4/24/2013 7:18:20 AM
Nintendosuks posted...
The oblivion planes ruined that game for me also I think Skyrims leveling system is much better. Jump to level up? No thanks

yes because acrobatics and athletics sucked....

seriously looking back todds justification for getting rid of them was weak. yeah my charcter may jump but they won't be the type doing back flipping and rolling

so warriors and assassins more similar i'm currently playing a dodge type character and it is kinda tough.... since there isn't a quick way to move :(

still fun though would be better with side rolls and backflips
#24sunbro1Posted 4/24/2013 7:48:56 AM
I much prefer Oblivions leveling system
---
Ours is the fury
#25lenmuttPosted 4/24/2013 7:52:23 AM
sunbro1 posted...
I much prefer Oblivion's leveling system

may i ask why Sunbro?
#26sunbro1Posted 4/24/2013 7:53:51 AM
lenmutt posted...
sunbro1 posted...

may i ask why Sunbro?

Made you think while leveling skills. The fact that you could mess up a class if you did'nt think was good IMO.
---
Ours is the fury
#27lenmuttPosted 4/24/2013 8:02:55 AM
sunbro1 posted...
lenmutt posted...
sunbro1 posted...

may i ask why Sunbro?

Made you think while leveling skills. The fact that you could mess up a class if you did'nt think was good IMO.

interesting... i guess that is very true
#28sunbro1Posted 4/24/2013 8:12:20 AM
lenmutt posted...
sunbro1 posted...
lenmutt posted...
sunbro1 posted...

may i ask why Sunbro?

Just been writing for an hour and I didn't even notice that horrible grammatical error.
*facepalm
---
Ours is the fury
#29lenmuttPosted 4/24/2013 8:15:17 AM
sunbro1 posted...
lenmutt posted...
sunbro1 posted...
lenmutt posted...
sunbro1 posted...

may i ask why Sunbro?

Just been writing for an hour and I didn't even notice that horrible grammatical error.
*facepalm

xD i thought you did it on purpose