sneak post 1.9

#11Semi-AutomaticPosted 4/23/2013 7:55:34 PM
So sneak was gimped in the new patch? This is the first I've heard of this, care to explain?
---
I put thought into every thing I say and type. I expect everyone else to do the same..
#12NintendosuksPosted 4/23/2013 8:33:42 PM
SpaceCoyote posted...
jammymacster posted...
To add on to the above post do melee sneak attacks as they give a far more experience.

Does this still work in 1.9? I tried it and I didn't think it did.

It works very well. Just did it today. Got 40+ levels REAL quick
---
Waiting on The Last Of Us
PSN:W8N387 GT:patriot basher
#13jammymacsterPosted 4/24/2013 6:45:22 AM
SpaceCoyote posted...
Does this still work in 1.9? I tried it and I didn't think it did.

No reason why not. Melee sneak attacks intentionally give more experience.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
#14lenmuttPosted 4/24/2013 7:11:03 AM
sneak lvls naturally very quickly
#15SpaceCoyote(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 5:01:35 PM
Semi-Automatic posted...
So sneak was gimped in the new patch? This is the first I've heard of this, care to explain?

I don't know if the patch did anything to sneak but I tried the high hrothgar thing and it didn't work for me. I'll try it again. I must have done something wrong.
#16SpaceCoyote(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 2:43:50 PM
It seems like I get sneak leveling from the initial hit when in High Hrothgar, but the glitch where you trap them and keep hitting the greybeard over and ove doesn't seem to work for me anymore. Again maybe I'm doing something wrong but that's what I'm seeing.
#17jammymacsterPosted 4/25/2013 2:52:54 PM
Are you successfully sneak attacking every time and not just attacking? You need that sneak attack message to appear in the upper right.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
#18Cast_SupremacyPosted 4/25/2013 4:11:14 PM
VasDeferens posted...
Sometimes, I also follow those random persons you see on the road, like the farmer going to join the Stormcloaks, or the pilgrim going to the Shrine of Azura, or the party going to Vittoria Vici's wedding . Just follow them in sneak mode .

First time I'd had this today; I've seen people use the dark-elf farmer going to join the cloaks as evidence they aren't racist (that ole' argument). He was going to join the Imperials in mine!

But yeah, sneaking behind randomers on the road. Don't forget the skill trainers too of course.
#19SpaceCoyote(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 3:31:22 PM
Cast_Supremacy posted...
VasDeferens posted...
Sometimes, I also follow those random persons you see on the road, like the farmer going to join the Stormcloaks, or the pilgrim going to the Shrine of Azura, or the party going to Vittoria Vici's wedding . Just follow them in sneak mode .

First time I'd had this today; I've seen people use the dark-elf farmer going to join the cloaks as evidence they aren't racist (that ole' argument). He was going to join the Imperials in mine!

But yeah, sneaking behind randomers on the road. Don't forget the skill trainers too of course.

I'll try sneaking behind people. Trainers aren't as much help when you're level 83 and it takes forever to level up to be able to use a new training session.
#20shafer257Posted 4/26/2013 3:44:57 PM
try restro loop for sneak potion
---
My anus spits fire