so because skyrims done who will be the next bad guy in TES?

#41SoulOfFaythPosted 4/24/2013 7:21:29 AM
In the next game you have to destroy The Empire and bathe in the glory of the Aldmeri Dominion.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#42silverhunter16Posted 4/24/2013 7:24:30 AM
lenmutt posted...

oh i see well that's still less fun as much as i adore akavir! it would be just them invading and we win... lame maybe if they already won and were currently at war with one another on tamriel soil that may be more interesting :D

That actually sounds like a far better idea than a simple repeal the invaders actually. Given the current state of the Empire, I can actually see the Akavir winning this time around. Everywhere outside of High Rock is in turmoil.

Cyrodiil is still recovering from the Great War, Morrowind is suffering from Argonian invasions and the aftermath of the Red Year, Skyrim is in a civil war, Hammerfall is holding off the Dominion, and no one really knows the state of Black Marsh. The Dominion allied countries are also a complete mystery.

It could be entirely possible for the Akavir to win unless they could all form a temporary truce of some kind to fend them off but that sounds like a huge game encompassing all of Tamriel, which would be interesting.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#43Ajd_KingPosted 4/24/2013 7:26:08 AM
I'd love to see them invade Black Marsh.

Watching the Argonians do their thang is beautiful.
---
"I dream of a future where French people can stuff their asses full of noodles without having their motives questioned."
Magicalyn
#44lenmuttPosted 4/24/2013 7:30:11 AM
silverhunter16 posted...
lenmutt posted...

oh i see well that's still less fun as much as i adore akavir! it would be just them invading and we win... lame maybe if they already won and were currently at war with one another on tamriel soil that may be more interesting :D

That actually sounds like a far better idea than a simple repeal the invaders actually. Given the current state of the Empire, I can actually see the Akavir winning this time around. Everywhere outside of High Rock is in turmoil.

Cyrodiil is still recovering from the Great War, Morrowind is suffering from Argonian invasions and the aftermath of the Red Year, Skyrim is in a civil war, Hammerfall is holding off the Dominion, and no one really knows the state of Black Marsh. The Dominion allied countries are also a complete mystery.

It could be entirely possible for the Akavir to win unless they could all form a temporary truce of some kind to fend them off but that sounds like a huge game encompassing all of Tamriel, which would be interesting.

black marsh declared independence but that's all I know

but yeahs as i was typing i was thinking "I have no clue where this game could or should take place" since like you said it would encompass all of tamriel
#45sunbro1Posted 4/24/2013 7:46:33 AM
How far did Tiber Septim get in black marsh? Essentially if he can't do it no one can
---
Ours is the fury
#46silverhunter16Posted 4/24/2013 7:47:03 AM
Ajd_King posted...

I'd love for the next game to be in Black Marsh but they would either have to make the poison swamps no longer poisonous or make the character some prophesied hero immune to the poison as part of the MQ of the game.

If they go with the latter, than the central parts of Black Marsh would have to be purely Argonian settlement or risk breaking immersion if a non Argonian race were there.

I know I'll be more than a little offended if they just CHIM the place and not make the swamps poisonous, unless they re-introduce Vivec or something into the mix to offset that.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#47sunbro1Posted 4/24/2013 7:49:35 AM
silverhunter16 posted...
Ajd_King posted...

I'd love for the next game to be in Black Marsh but they would either have to make the poison swamps no longer poisonous or make the character some prophesied hero immune to the poison as part of the MQ of the game.

If they go with the latter, than the central parts of Black Marsh would have to be purely Argonian settlement or risk breaking immersion if a non Argonian race were there.

I know I'll be more than a little offended if they just CHIM the place and not make the swamps poisonous, unless they re-introduce Vivec or something into the mix to offset that.

Talos
---
Ours is the fury
#48lenmuttPosted 4/24/2013 7:55:37 AM
silverhunter16 posted...
Ajd_King posted...

man i'd love to see the argonian tribes like the 8 foot tall Naga trib with their dripping needle fangs :D soooo cool

Onward to argonia!
#49Ajd_KingPosted 4/24/2013 8:01:57 AM
Black Marsh has the same problems that Alinor does, but more extreme. Not only is the ruling government more xenophobic and racist than the Dominion (yeah), the environment could never live up to it's reputation.

I think I'd rather the next game not be in BM.

I would like a novel written about it, though.
---
"I dream of a future where French people can stuff their asses full of noodles without having their motives questioned."
Magicalyn
#50lenmuttPosted 4/24/2013 8:07:01 AM
Ajd_King posted...
Black Marsh has the same problems that Alinor does, but more extreme. Not only is the ruling government more xenophobic and racist than the Dominion (yeah), the environment could never live up to it's reputation.

I think I'd rather the next game not be in BM.

I would like a novel written about it, though.

true...