The Civil War and Season Unending (spoilers)

#11clone11Posted 4/23/2013 9:34:29 PM
Hmm, I'm might do some experimented with it when I get the chance, because I'm really curious now.
---
"Let the God-forsaken bastards sing."
"Zin krif horvut se suleyk"
#12Jstretch19Posted 4/23/2013 9:35:08 PM
clone11 posted...
Hmm, I'm might do some experimented with it when I get the chance, because I'm really curious now.

I am as well, I may actually do the Imperial side of the Civil War quest for once...
#13Brenz0rPosted 4/23/2013 10:36:34 PM
You default to the Empire for the purposes of starting allegiance if you haven't joined either side in the Civil War, IIRC. So the Stormcloaks are automatically cranky with you unless you blatantly favour them.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#14LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 4:49:09 AM
Bump. Any more thoughts?
#15lenmuttPosted 4/24/2013 5:03:27 AM
after it was over Ulfric gave my dunmer a big hug and called her bro :D so now she is treated like an unoffical stormcloak

but i never like skipping the meeting it's the most interesting character interaction i saw
#16Brenz0rPosted 4/24/2013 5:25:18 AM
lenmutt posted...
after it was over Ulfric gave my dunmer a big hug and called her bro :D so now she is treated like an unoffical stormcloak

Not an official one, of course. That just wouldn't be Nordic.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#17lenmuttPosted 4/24/2013 5:47:47 AM
Brenz0r posted...
lenmutt posted...

Not an official one, of course. That just wouldn't be Nordic.

luna is my first character and i choose not to take a side since I feel the DB should be neutral

oddly enough anyone can join the "racist" stormcloaks xD hell a kahjit thief can join the stormcloaks haha

plus luna being a unoffical stormcloaks since she is neutral but is infatuated with Ulfric ^_^
#18Jstretch19Posted 4/24/2013 7:27:33 AM
Also, no matter who I favor in the quest, I always make Elenwen leave.
#19lenmuttPosted 4/24/2013 7:29:14 AM
Jstretch19 posted...

and then kill her ^_^ oh happy endings are fun
#20LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:32:35 AM
lenmutt posted...
Jstretch19 posted...

and then kill her ^_^ oh happy endings are fun

Can you sneak away from the meeting and kill her? Or is there another opportunity?