absorb health magic and stamina

#1shino0regicePosted 4/23/2013 11:24:03 PM
i've tried googleing to see if a weapon like that exists as a single enchantment but no luck. does one even exist and if so where?
---
next time you rob a store make sure the person in there is not a 5 degree black belt.(my x-box live = megadeth9715) pokemon black FC: 1592 6406 7208 Chick
#2LiqiudusSnakePosted 4/24/2013 12:29:47 AM
No, closest you will get is the black bow of Fate in Dragonborn DLC
---
This Signature can only be viewed by a Gamefaqs Gold member, upgrade to Gold to view this Signature.
#3NathypantsPosted 4/24/2013 12:31:40 AM
Harkon's Sword does, from the Dawnguard addon. However, you cannot un-enchant it, so there's no way to create one with all three effects yourself. You must also be a vampire for it to work.
---
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~
#4shino0regice(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 12:40:12 AM
sorry, i meant to say that you could also unenchant. i have harkons sword and i also have the choas enchantment and i was wanting to put both of them on one weapon but sense i couldnt unenchant harkons i was looking for another weapons that i could, either random look or a special weapon.
---
next time you rob a store make sure the person in there is not a 5 degree black belt.(my x-box live = megadeth9715) pokemon black FC: 1592 6406 7208 Chick
#5DrNewcensteinPosted 4/24/2013 7:56:16 AM
Resto-loop-boost absorb health and magicka (or stamina) onto a low-powered weapon, but don't resto-loop-boost the related weapon skill. Kills are still instant, but much more comedic. You end up with a serious vampire-effect weapon.

Or, do magicka and stamina, but not health, and watch them fall down with each hit as you drain their stamina, and they can't cast any rejuvenation spells. It's more fun than paralysis.

Or just do absorb/damage stamina and use on charging enemies. They fall as they run and slide past you.
Maybe even off a cliff.
---
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.
#6lenmuttPosted 4/24/2013 8:01:29 AM
Nathypants posted...
Harkon's Sword does, from the Dawnguard addon. However, you cannot un-enchant it, so there's no way to create one with all three effects yourself. You must also be a vampire for it to work.

his sword his like a vampire mid day walking stick xD

on topic i miss absorb :(