How will they top the Dragonborn?

#181RvLasttimePosted 4/25/2013 3:34:53 PM
Back to the original post:

I want a Elder Scrolls - where the balance has to be maintained between the Dedra Princes and the Divines -

Making the entire progression of the main story you killing them all, some sacrificing themselves, some forcing you to prove you're worthy, some plotting to rule it all as their enemies fall, some warring against each other openly as it opens.

Eventually once they are all gone, the world ends.

And only you and your allies remain in the dark void...

Some how you create the spark, and create a new universe that picks up where the last one left off, just make you all the replacements to the Divines and Dedra that are now missing.... so you can keep playing after the main story...
---
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13
#182RebelElite791Posted 4/25/2013 3:36:20 PM
RvLasttime posted...
Back to the original post:

I want a Elder Scrolls - where the balance has to be maintained between the Dedra Princes and the Divines -

Making the entire progression of the main story you killing them all, some sacrificing themselves, some forcing you to prove you're worthy, some plotting to rule it all as their enemies fall, some warring against each other openly as it opens.

Eventually once they are all gone, the world ends.

And only you and your allies remain in the dark void...

Some how you create the spark, and create a new universe that picks up where the last one left off, just make you all the replacements to the Divines and Dedra that are now missing.... so you can keep playing after the main story...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/JAEbWQN.png http://i.imgur.com/ZpQ84Yy.jpg
#183RvLasttimePosted 4/25/2013 3:41:27 PM
^^^

Yeah I think someone posted that the 1st time I posted this, like a month after Skyrim came out.

But I mean really? No one wants to be a GOD with a Neverending Story like story line?

+ dear lord.... the battles you'd do.

My biggest let down with Skyrim - was the boss fights, they didn't feel like bosses... If i'm fighting a mountain... that'd be a boss (/cough dark souls / cough)
---
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13
#184NicodaemosPosted 4/25/2013 3:53:04 PM
yet, he remains nameless and with hardly any dialogue.

Like a PC :>
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#185The_Ivory_ManPosted 4/25/2013 5:01:18 PM
Dovah_Ah posted...

Haha, go ahead and believe Ebony Warrior is dragonborn. That makes a lot of sense. The only other known dragonborn in the past two centuries, yet, he remains nameless and with hardly any dialogue.

You seriously think Bethesda would have two of the only known dragonborns fight without playing it up a bit?

....I've lost hope in this board...

How many Dragur are former Dragonborn? There have to be at least one or two in game. And he could be a thousand+ years old. I'm saying it's a possibility
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#186PimpHandofGodPosted 4/25/2013 5:19:46 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
Dovah_Ah posted...

Haha, go ahead and believe Ebony Warrior is dragonborn. That makes a lot of sense. The only other known dragonborn in the past two centuries, yet, he remains nameless and with hardly any dialogue.

You seriously think Bethesda would have two of the only known dragonborns fight without playing it up a bit?

....I've lost hope in this board...

How many Dragur are former Dragonborn? There have to be at least one or two in game. And he could be a thousand+ years old. I'm saying it's a possibility

I don't think there are any that we know of.
---
PANDAZ R LAME RUSSIAN DANCING MAN - IKILLMANYBEAR2
#187BeastlyIguanaPosted 5/1/2013 4:25:33 AM
The only interesting thing in this topic is that TC's name mean dragon hunter. Dragons should be a protected species, killing them is mean.
---
Zu'u dojrahvon Dovahzul. Ahnok waan hi lusir daar!
#188HentaiMan3Posted 5/1/2013 5:30:16 AM
Hentai Man will be the new villain. That's how Howard will top DB.
---
Skyrim cute mod =3
Thanks PathlessBullet - i.imgur.com/mz2GSse.jpg - Also Everyone enjoy POPCORN after getting rustled! http://i.minus.com/i9j4npQh4HF2D.gif
#189Dovah_Ah(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:11:42 AM
BeastlyIguana posted...
The only interesting thing in this topic is that TC's name mean dragon hunter. Dragons should be a protected species, killing them is mean.

You, my friend, were probably the first one to figure that out. Anyway, kill all dragons! Well, except for Paarthy.

Also, this topic has gotten way off point. I originally asked how they'd top the dragonborn as a PC. Not what everybody wants the main quest to be.

Jeez....