about illusion and legendary

#1Hidan623Posted 4/25/2013 3:20:18 AM
I want to use illusion it's always been on of my favorites but I herd once you get to 81 it becomes dependent on dual casting if I go past level 81 with the legendary patch will it eventually become useless.......don't want to use potions or enchantment I like to keep my armor normal
#2lenmuttPosted 4/25/2013 3:22:01 AM
be vamp?
#3Hidan623(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 3:23:09 AM
prefer to be a werewolf, I haven't made my build yet Im just asking if illusion will become useless, if so I will take it out for alteration
#4lenmuttPosted 4/25/2013 3:26:06 AM
Hidan623 posted...
prefer to be a werewolf, I haven't made my build yet Im just asking if illusion will become useless, if so I will take it out for alteration

well master of mind + vamp makes even the most basic illusions spell work on high lvl enemies
#5silverhunter16Posted 4/25/2013 3:52:27 AM
There's always alchemy, then again only a handful of enemies ever get high enough to surpass the effects of illusion to begin with and only a small portion of those scale to your level.

Personal rant
I hate how magic is so nerfed in this game that it practically demands alchemy for everything, legendary didn't he.lp either.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.