Legendary Edition

#1Nathan_AllenPosted 4/25/2013 7:40:57 AM
now through the blog it was learned about releasing all the dlc on one package is good and all but does this put the nail in the coffin per say on that there might not be another dlc?
#2Dovah_AhPosted 4/25/2013 7:44:36 AM
Nathan_Allen posted...
now through the blog it was learned about releasing all the dlc on one package is good and all but does this put the nail in the coffin per say on that there might not be another dlc?

I'd assume this would be correct. If we do get anymore, it will most likely be small ones. Such as new items and stuff like that.

Kudos for starting the millionth topic about the Legendary Edition today.
#3HoonDingPosted 4/25/2013 7:52:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4VasDeferensPosted 4/25/2013 8:06:17 AM
Yeah, they could include small things in an update . Mounted combat, Kinect commands, Legendary difficulty, etc, were done this way . But no more story added .
#5sunbro1Posted 4/25/2013 8:11:11 AM
I would only see tiny patches for important things but nothing else
---
Ours is the fury
#6Ilikemyname420Posted 4/25/2013 8:28:39 AM
They probably had a pretty big team dealing with the DLC in this. It's not surprising that after a year and a half and on the cusp of a new gen(which will mean more work than the current gen) that they have to pull them from this to work on a new project.

I prefer TES to Fallout, but that said I'd rather see a Fallout 4 come out sooner with no more Skyrim DLC rather than later with but with more Skyrim DLC.