My pal Sinding(possible hircine spoilers)

#1ESaddictPosted 4/25/2013 1:25:47 PM
So I choose to save him because I want the ring. We get outside the cave and a frost dragon attacks. He beats on it of course then it flies off. I summon a storm atronaut then a giant attacks us but Sinding rushes him and sends him flying. I blast the dragon with spells while Sinding mauls the giant. Felt like an epic battle.
But then I see 2 more giants down the road so of course I pull them with a well placed firebolt. Sinding dashes at the first and ragdolls him. I help him out by stun locking them with spells but I doubt he needed any.
I had thought about killing him for his hide but of course after that I couldn't. He is a fellow werewolf after all.

Has anyone taken on giants as a werewolf? I'm pretty sure they would just thump me like they usually do in human form.
#2TaigaWilliamPosted 4/25/2013 1:29:42 PM
As long as you're quick to keep them downed, giants are chumps for werewolves, much like everything else.
#3FredCat07Posted 4/25/2013 1:29:44 PM
It is if your Level is too low than Human's Power points... 5!
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#4turn_basedPosted 4/25/2013 1:57:27 PM
I've done soooooo much as a fully perked, level 1 werewolf.

Taking on giants and mammoths was one of them. Sinding was another. Goldenglow Estate another. Nimhe and Nchundzal (?) another. Pretty fun run.