My pal Sinding(possible hircine spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. My pal Sinding(possible hircine spoilers)

User Info: ESaddict

ESaddict
3 years ago#1
So I choose to save him because I want the ring. We get outside the cave and a frost dragon attacks. He beats on it of course then it flies off. I summon a storm atronaut then a giant attacks us but Sinding rushes him and sends him flying. I blast the dragon with spells while Sinding mauls the giant. Felt like an epic battle.
But then I see 2 more giants down the road so of course I pull them with a well placed firebolt. Sinding dashes at the first and ragdolls him. I help him out by stun locking them with spells but I doubt he needed any.
I had thought about killing him for his hide but of course after that I couldn't. He is a fellow werewolf after all.

Has anyone taken on giants as a werewolf? I'm pretty sure they would just thump me like they usually do in human form.

User Info: TaigaWilliam

TaigaWilliam
3 years ago#2
As long as you're quick to keep them downed, giants are chumps for werewolves, much like everything else.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
3 years ago#3
It is if your Level is too low than Human's Power points... 5!
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif

User Info: turn_based

turn_based
3 years ago#4
I've done soooooo much as a fully perked, level 1 werewolf.

Taking on giants and mammoths was one of them. Sinding was another. Goldenglow Estate another. Nimhe and Nchundzal (?) another. Pretty fun run.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. My pal Sinding(possible hircine spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived