Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Characters And Out-Of Character discussion (OOC) 7

#141Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/26/2013 10:33:53 PM
I agree with Viking Swan, this whole thing is childish.

Let's just carry on, as Grec was pretty damn close to the Marty Stu area.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#142Jstretch19Posted 4/26/2013 10:37:57 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...

Indeed, after thinking about it, it was already ridiculous before all the MG stuff.
#143BellethorPosted 4/26/2013 11:19:00 PM(edited)
Curved_Sw0rd posted...

The thing that's interesting about doing a reboot though is Grec not having any Shadow magic though. Even then I only made Grec that powerful because he was the only major villain. I hardly used him for anything else besides advancing the plot, I used Jeane and Sveros for actually playing the game. Haven't you seen that by now?
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#144BellethorPosted 4/26/2013 11:31:44 PM(edited)
TwoBladesOneBow posted...
I say either only the characters directly involved with Grec are changed or Bellethor makes a new character that would give him a similar feeling to Grec and could be a brother figure to Jeane. But, as I have stated Bellethor you have not been very "mature" about this with the whole interrupting the roleplay and making a topic about you not being the leader. This is something to consider. Which is Grec's death hurting more- the roleplay or Bellethor's feelings? This choice needs to benefit the majority.

I made that thread because I thought I should let people know that what was going on it the RP was not apart of my original direction. That's all there is too it, and you're looking into it way too much. It's freaking annoying. Second of all, it's not like my interruption was not even that big of a deal. Some people thought it was funny. It's not always serious "OH MY GOD DON'T DO ANYTHING EVEN SLIGHTLY OFF-TOPIC"

And last time I remembered you were the guy that ruined thread 3, I was kind to you instead of punishing you. Piss off.
---
#145BellethorPosted 4/26/2013 11:16:12 PM
The_Viking_Swan posted...
TwoBladesOneBow posted...
Falloutgenuis posted...
What happened?

The person originally in charge quit a little while ago. He allowed somebody else use his characters, and his favorite was killed off. Now Bellethor wants his character back by either going back some or restarting the whole thing I do believe.

That sounds rather pathetic.

No, we want to start over because the story has too many plotholes and too many unnecessary characters. Starting over fresh when everybody has experience with the game could be a lot more interesting.

But no, TwoBlades wants to read into what I'm saying and put words into my mouth. Seriously, piss off.
---
#146BellethorPosted 4/26/2013 11:17:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#147sunbro1Posted 4/26/2013 11:34:08 PM
Is it impossible to leave for a day to get drunk without this happening?
---
Ours is the fury
#148sunbro1Posted 4/26/2013 11:40:42 PM
Pretty fitting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I
---
Ours is the fury
#149tizimin9Posted 4/27/2013 12:07:20 AM
Hey guys, I'm back after a grueling night of work.

Bellethor, I was thinking about your proposal the entire 5 hours I was working, and I've changed my mind.

I WOULD be willing to do a separate RP involving Snake, Otacon and Raiden chasing Arnold Schwarzenegger through different videogame/movie/anime/book/tv-show universes.

And as for the "reboot the RP", concerning how we decide, I think we should leave it up to a popular vote, since this is something bigger than just creating a new story arc.

Also, if it does go up to the popular vote, my vote would be Yes to a reboot. That way I can start off from the beginning instead of joining in the middle when every character's relationship with each other has already been fleshed out.
---
PSN: Itzimna
#150FalloutgenuisPosted 4/27/2013 12:11:43 AM
I would not mind a reboot, but only if I can keep my newest character.
---
Gt: RAW DJ
You are now breathing manually.