Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Characters And Out-Of Character discussion (OOC) 7

#31I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/25/2013 6:34:59 PM
TwoBladesOneBow posted...
Who do I get the third approval for the character from?

Did Gannon approve it? If he didn't then I will. =D
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#32tizimin9Posted 4/25/2013 6:37:12 PM
Hey, don't look at me. I've been wanting to get out of this dungeon for a while now.
---
PSN: Itzimna
#33Gannondwarf432Posted 4/25/2013 6:39:38 PM(edited)
I_Dont_Agree posted...

Sorry, didn't see it when I was scrolling through the page. I approve, so you're good.

Also, group in the Oblivion Gate, don't be afraid to move everyone ahead. You're all in a dungeon that you can edit to your liking, so if you want to get the hell out, don't be afraid to do so. (Unless one of you has something REALLY specific they want/need to do there, then you should get their permission first, but that should go without saying…)
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#34Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/25/2013 6:47:54 PM
Four characters! I have four characters! That's as many as four ones!
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#35tizimin9Posted 4/25/2013 6:53:31 PM
We're supposed to get the sigil stone at the top of the tower first, I think that was for Theyron.
---
PSN: Itzimna
#36Gannondwarf432Posted 4/25/2013 6:59:19 PM
Curved_Sw0rd posted...
Four characters! I have four characters! That's as many as four ones!

Yeah, about that… I think we should keep four as the maximum total per user. For several reasons. A few are:

1. To keep the person with multiple characters safe from just talking to themselves with all their people and essentially make this a fan fiction/story.

2. There is only enough room in the tag box for four names of moderate length, any more and you just need to make sure you don't mix up who's who.

3. Quality over quantity. I don't want everyone to make a bunch of characters and then have the overall writing suffer like it did during the whole Grog fiasco. Only after proving that you can handle multiple characters (like how you did Curved) should you be able to have more than 2 or 3 at a time.

That's my take on this, and I am not including characters that are taken control over when someone hands them off for a while when they have to do something.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#37TwoBladesOneBowPosted 4/25/2013 7:05:18 PM
Gannondwarf432 posted...
I_Dont_Agree posted...

Sorry, didn't see it when I was scrolling through the page. I approve, so you're good.

Also, group in the Oblivion Gate, don't be afraid to move everyone ahead. You're all in a dungeon that you can edit to your liking, so if you want to get the hell out, don't be afraid to do so. (Unless one of you has something REALLY specific they want/need to do there, then you should get their permission first, but that should go without saying…)

Nice. I think I will be able to post now without having to respond to myself. I am giving FMLG til Saturday and I am moving my characters out of Windhelm so I can do what needs to be done on Solestheim, and get back to Skyrim. What are all the storylines?
---
"M'aiq has heard legends of a man with a powerful beard. This man never sleeps, he only waits."- IamI3rian
#38Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 4/25/2013 7:46:29 PM
Yeah we should hurry that dungeon along. Funny thing about the dragon breath, my friends and I sometimes use that in real life, it's actually called a shotgun.

My buddy Mani dropped the end of the blunt on his tongue and started choking on ash.

Good times man, good hood times....
---
"My phone blew up in my pocket, and my nuts are gone."
#39Jstretch19Posted 4/25/2013 7:54:10 PM
BeerMusclesV2 posted...
Trolling and RPing are pretty much equal wastes of time.

Just consider me the yang to your yin, bb.

The mods disagree, and Mods vs. random poster, mods win

That said, YAY!
#40Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/25/2013 8:17:35 PM
Mages make the best partners.

I'm just sayin.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum