yet another any new dlc? topic

#1assassin2568Posted 4/25/2013 1:37:45 PM
ive been having an internet shortage situation lately and this is my first chance in a long while to check in.
---
If murder cant solve your problems, you're in deep s---.
#2MC2011Posted 4/25/2013 1:39:27 PM
Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn.

Various patches including mounted combat, range and magic kill cams and legendary difficulty/reset skills that essentially removes the level cap.

Also, Bethesda is no longer providing DLC for Skyrim and will only provide urgent updates when they feel it's needed.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...
#3assassin2568(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 1:43:44 PM
MC2011 posted...
Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn.

Various patches including mounted combat, range and magic kill cams and legendary difficulty/reset skills that essentially removes the level cap.

Also, Bethesda is no longer providing DLC for Skyrim and will only provide urgent updates when they feel it's needed.

thanks. i have all of those, at least i think. though i do recall them stating that the next dlc would be about nordic history. guess they scrapped that
---
If murder cant solve your problems, you're in deep s---.
#4SpoonForkKnifePosted 4/25/2013 2:09:23 PM
Yeah I remember that nordic history DLc they was talking about wasn't it about for 17.5 years it was law to have a beard in skyrim but the elves fought back pretty cool really.
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#5Stormvale12Posted 4/25/2013 2:24:41 PM
Search bar. It works even better than posting a new topic.
---
White 2 FC: 1679 3141 2693
#6FMLGPosted 4/29/2013 1:23:59 PM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
Yeah I remember that nordic history DLc they was talking about wasn't it about for 17.5 years it was law to have a beard in skyrim but the elves fought back pretty cool really.

Erm...what?

And also welcome back, if only for a day Assassin.

Yes, I am aware that I'm bumping an old topic.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
To the blind patriots we say, Advance towards me, brethren.