With the Helgen exploit, sneaking, and legendary..

#1The_DordPosted 4/25/2013 5:56:20 PM(edited)
How long would it take someone to get the max amount of perks? I usually legendary sneak twice before i leave helgan and start around level 26 with my newer characters.

Has anyone actually done this? It would be interesting to know how long it took!

(Yes, I know this is cheating and yes, this breaks the game but I'm having fun after beating the main line of quests on a few characters already and want to see how cool level 252 would be. Note: I'd have to level the skills other than one-handed, two-handed, destruction, and block on the outside.)
#2The_Dord(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 5:54:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3MixorzPosted 4/25/2013 6:33:03 PM
Lets find out:
One

Two hoooo

A three

*CRUNCH*

Three.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#4HoonDingPosted 4/25/2013 7:33:16 PM
Yeah, good luck not getting slaughtered when literally everything is scaled to their max possible level and all you've got is starter level equipment.
---
We're watching you. Scum.
#5The_Dord(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 1:20:12 AM
HoonDing posted...
Yeah, good luck not getting slaughtered when literally everything is scaled to their max possible level and all you've got is starter level equipment.

Well, that's what sliding the difficulty level down to Novice for a while is for! ;)
---
Mmmm... Bacon!!
#6Ryan-06Posted 4/26/2013 3:40:59 AM
What is the Helgen thing? I thought I heard it somewhere. Don't know exactly how to do it.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif
#7HoonDingPosted 4/26/2013 3:52:43 AM
What is the Helgen thing? I thought I heard it somewhere. Don't know exactly how to do it.

Basically while you're in Helgen Keep, Hadvar/Ralof won't fight you back no matter what, and he's essential, so you can use him to grind your combat skills, and your sneak skill from sneak attacks.

Theoretically, now with legendary skills, you could do this indefinitely and eventually get all 252 perk points, but that would take f***ing forever. You'd have to get a skill from 15-100 multiple times before you even got halfway there, I reckon.
---
We're watching you. Scum.
#8FredCat07Posted 4/26/2013 4:01:12 AM
HoonDing posted...

Basically while you're in Helgen Keep, Hadvar/Ralof won't fight you back no matter what, and he's essential, so you can use him to grind your combat skills, and your sneak skill from sneak attacks.

Theoretically, now with legendary skills, you could do this indefinitely and eventually get all 252 perk points, but that would take f***ing forever. You'd have to get a skill from 15-100 multiple times before you even got halfway there, I reckon.

He asked about what is "Helgen"... And you failed to answer that question correctly.

Helgen is another city, just like in Oblivion, that got destroyed by creature force (daedric in Oblivion, Dragon by this game). However, Helgen is the started city that you went in without located it mark. You will have to revisit it to get a mark on your map for fast travel later on.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#9jammymacsterPosted 4/26/2013 4:13:08 AM
FredCat07 posted...
He asked about what is "Helgen"... And you failed to answer that question correctly.

He asked about the "Helgen thing". As in the exploit being used which he did explain. :P
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
#10Ryan-06Posted 4/26/2013 4:33:00 AM
jammymacster posted...
FredCat07 posted...

He asked about the "Helgen thing". As in the exploit being used which he did explain. :P

LOL correct. Thanks for the help Hoonding. I only knew about the Ohgma and Restoloop exploits. Of course I know "what" Helgen is. I bought this game at launch. Made several characters over time.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif