Ralof or Hadvar?

#1supersekhPosted 4/26/2013 11:37:23 PM
Here comes another unoriginal topic! Who is the best out of the two?? Please don't make this into a Stormcloak vs Imperial war. I like Ralof cause he looks more manly than hadvar and seems like the logical choice in escaping.
#2Bossk791Posted 4/26/2013 11:49:55 PM
Hadvar, though both are good men, and I don't regret following Ralof on my first (and Imperial) character.

Hadvar's just a great bro though.
---
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce. Yet for poetry to seize the heart, it must ring with the chimes of truth.
#3sunbro1Posted 4/26/2013 11:55:49 PM(edited)
Rebel are you banned or something? Or are you trying to catch unsuspecting people?
I think both men are genuinely good people, which there is a severe lack of in Skyrim at this time.
---
Ours is the fury
#4Bossk791Posted 4/26/2013 11:59:01 PM
sunbro1 posted...
Rebel are you banned or something? Or are you trying to catch unsuspecting people?
I think both men are genuinely good people, which there is a severe lack of in Skyrim at this time.

Got warned for calling someone a "f***ing illiterate child," which really shouldnt be a warning but I guess it was because I had so many active moderations in my history still.
---
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce. Yet for poetry to seize the heart, it must ring with the chimes of truth.
#5sunbro1Posted 4/27/2013 12:01:18 AM
Bossk791 posted...
sunbro1 posted...

Got warned for calling someone a "f***ing illiterate child," which really shouldnt be a warning but I guess it was because I had so many active moderations in my history still.

I lost karma for telling some man-child he was wrong repeatedly. Sucks really. :/
---
Ours is the fury
#6rx54Posted 4/27/2013 12:07:00 AM
Bossk791 posted...
sunbro1 posted...

I bet I get moderated twice as much as you.

I haven't been suspended in at least a year or two.

I've had topics that went to 500 that consisted of me endlessly trolling people in over 100 posts and nothing.

I had like 3-4 topics in a month that went to 500 that were just that.

I remember the craziest one was with some mlp kid that me and some others made fun of to 500 even though it started as a underpowered magic topic I believe.

Someone got a 3 point karma loss for insulting me once, and another got banned I believe.
I was the worst in the topic, and the mods didn't even delete a message with no karma loss for me.
They did absolutely nothing.

Makes me feel they're secretly on my side or something, enjoying what I do.
They must admire my work.
Who doesn't though, I am clearly awesome.
---
Save trees and become an atheist today!
#7Bossk791Posted 4/27/2013 12:08:38 AM
rx54 posted...
Bossk791 posted...
sunbro1 posted...

I bet I get moderated twice as much as you.

I haven't been suspended in at least a year or two.

I've had topics that went to 500 that consisted of me endlessly trolling people in over 100 posts and nothing.

I had like 3-4 topics in a month that went to 500 that were just that.

I remember the craziest one was with some mlp kid that me and some others made fun of to 500 even though it started as a underpowered magic topic I believe.

Someone got a 3 point karma loss for insulting me once, and another got banned I believe.
I was the worst in the topic, and the mods didn't even delete a message with no karma loss for me.
They did absolutely nothing.

Makes me feel they're secretly on my side or something, enjoying what I do.
They must admire my work.
Who doesn't though, I am clearly awesome.

http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw9113-throwing.GIF
---
#8rx54Posted 4/27/2013 12:12:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Ryan-06Posted 4/27/2013 12:11:31 AM
Hadvar!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif
#10sunbro1Posted 4/27/2013 12:11:50 AM
rx54 posted...
RAINBOW_DASH or something was his name.
He disappeared after that.

Probably has a new name.
Hiding his identity from me.

You got rainbow dash banned?
You're an ass.
---
Ours is the fury