Anyone got the best looking female Dunmer?

#14EverMewPosted 4/26/2013 11:34:41 PM
I started with my female Dunmer and when i finished making her, she looks just like Janessa. I want to make a young and beautiful female Dunmer to be a thief/assassin.
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"Giving up already? C'mon, Sora, I thought you were stronger than that."
#2BardockpwnsjooPosted 4/27/2013 1:24:19 AM
Depending on your opinion of beauty, making a beautiful female Dunmer in this game can be next to impossible. I'm glad that the Mer have more distinct faces now, but sometimes they are a bit too alien looking.
---
I wish the first thing I had said as a child was, "Qoute". That way when I die, I could say, "Unqoute".
#3VincentVega13Posted 4/27/2013 1:50:25 AM
Er, Bardock. A quick heads up. It's quote.
---
To err is human, to Arr is pirate.
#4vitkiomegaPosted 4/27/2013 1:50:50 AM
Well i guess I do seeings how I had my male dunmer mage marry Janessa.

Now I've got a dynamic dunmer duo. :)P lol
#5Evil_SandwichPosted 4/27/2013 2:20:25 AM(edited)
I actually managed to make mine pretty cute after like 4 hours of playing with the Riften face changer.

Gave her the palest skin tone, really big eyes, thick lips, and that really long widow's peak hairstyle only elves get (made it black).

She looks awesome as a Vampire since it makes her big red eyes a bright glowy orange color.

Kinda wish the black lipstick she got wasn't so dark though (it was a light purple color before I made her a Vampire).

Female Dark Elves aren't really that hard to make look good (Female Orcs, Bretons. Argonians, and Khajiit ARE hard though...).
#6tizimin9Posted 4/27/2013 3:35:42 AM
If by good looking, you mean sexually appealing, well then Argonians and Khajit would be impossible.

But you don't have to be sexually attracted to something to see the beauty of it, the way a swan is beautiful. Pretty easy to make a pretty looking female khajit, what with all the accessories and color schemes. Argonians you can customize the frills so they look like a peacock dinosaur with bright colors.
---
PSN: Itzimna
#7tizimin9Posted 4/27/2013 3:52:33 AM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
I actually managed to make mine pretty cute after like 4 hours of playing with the Riften face changer.

Gave her the palest skin tone, really big eyes, thick lips, and that really long widow's peak hairstyle only elves get (made it black).

She looks awesome as a Vampire since it makes her big red eyes a bright glowy orange color.

Kinda wish the black lipstick she got wasn't so dark though (it was a light purple color before I made her a Vampire).

Female Dark Elves aren't really that hard to make look good (Female Orcs, Bretons. Argonians, and Khajiit ARE hard though...).

And EL OH EL at pretty Breton girls are hard to make.

I just made a stunning fresh-faced redhead.

You sir, must not know how to use the creator very well.
---
PSN: Itzimna
#8lenmuttPosted 4/27/2013 4:06:29 AM
I made a few good ones

super innocent looking one

one that looked kinda like the priestess of azura

and one using Serana's sliders
---
^spoilers...
#94EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 12:52:40 PM
I might try again and make the best female dunmer, i just made it to Riverwood when me & Ralof escaped Helgen.

And making a female Khajiit wasn't that hard to do. I have a female Khajiit that is just a thief and i did pretty good with her. :)
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"Giving up already? C'mon, Sora, I thought you were stronger than that."
#10Bossk791Posted 4/27/2013 1:11:46 PM
tizimin9 posted...
If by good looking, you mean sexually appealing, well then Argonians and Khajit would be impossible.

I see you're new to the internet.
---
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce. Yet for poetry to seize the heart, it must ring with the chimes of truth.