Anyone got the best looking female Dunmer?

#21lenmuttPosted 4/27/2013 7:22:58 PM
work in some sneak/Pick pocket with this

http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building/forum/topics/character-build-the-nemesis
---
^spoilers...
#224EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 8:13:08 PM
lenmutt posted...

http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building/forum/topics/character-build-the-nemesis

I'll be working on sneak and pick pocket for sure. And my Dunmer will be using poison and deadly alchemy ingredients plus she will be using Illusion ( for going in dungeons). And i'm trying to think if i want 2 daggers or 1 dagger for being an assassin.

My Khajiit has 2 daggers & a bow right now. But i'm making her as a burglar and going to every houses and not killing any NPCs.

And this is my Dunmer from Morrowind that has been with the Thieves Guild & Morag Tong. I don't know much about the Morag Tong, but i'm guessing they don't like vampires, right?
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"Giving up already? C'mon, Sora, I thought you were stronger than that."
#23lenmuttPosted 4/27/2013 8:17:36 PM
4EverMew posted...
lenmutt posted...

I'll be working on sneak and pick pocket for sure. And my Dunmer will be using poison and deadly alchemy ingredients plus she will be using Illusion ( for going in dungeons). And i'm trying to think if i want 2 daggers or 1 dagger for being an assassin.

My Khajiit has 2 daggers & a bow right now. But i'm making her as a burglar and going to every houses and not killing any NPCs.

And this is my Dunmer from Morrowind that has been with the Thieves Guild & Morag Tong. I don't know much about the Morag Tong, but i'm guessing they don't like vampires, right?

no they HATE the dark brotherhood though

any good dunmer would be sure to get
ebony mail
ebony blade
azura's star

even if they have no use to you, all the Princes you serve in these are well loved by dunmer and mephala is considered a "good" daedra by dunmer tradition
---
^spoilers...
#244EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 8:27:39 PM
lenmutt posted...
4EverMew posted...
lenmutt posted...

no they HATE the dark brotherhood though

any good dunmer would be sure to get
ebony mail
ebony blade
azura's star

even if they have no use to you, all the Princes you serve in these are well loved by dunmer and mephala is considered a "good" daedra by dunmer tradition

Cool :D
---
#25charon78auPosted 4/27/2013 8:41:26 PM
lenmutt posted...
I made a few good ones

super innocent looking one

one that looked kinda like the priestess of azura

and one using Serana's sliders

Gonna try the Serana one. Always wondered about trying the famous faces sliders on different races.
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#26lenmuttPosted 4/27/2013 8:47:11 PM
charon78au posted...
lenmutt posted...
I made a few good ones

Gonna try the Serana one. Always wondered about trying the famous faces sliders on different races.

Results may very :D
be sure to use the default dunmer or hell try any of them I did the first one
---
^spoilers...
#274EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 9:12:55 PM
I have been using the sixth preset a few times for my female Dunmer. I just pick and choose which presets i use for my other 2 characters that i have used. I just started playing as an Imperial paladin and a Khajiit burglar, those are my 2 characters in Skyrim that i picked.

And i might not mess with my Dunmer's nose at all and stick with it. But i did saw this video that made the best looking female Dunmer in the thieves guild, ( NO MODS) on the Xbox 360 last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BfxRNVWGG_8#t=12s

This person wrote down on how he/she has done it.
---
#284EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 10:35:05 AM
Nvm, i have done the best female Dunmer in my game. And she looks beautiful! Now for the skills & perks lol.
---
#29Cast_SupremacyPosted 4/28/2013 4:09:13 PM
charon78au posted...
lenmutt posted...
I made a few good ones

Gaius Maro's sliders (an imperial) make a fantastic male Breton
#30demonwyrmPosted 4/28/2013 4:42:36 PM(edited)
I find the key to making a decent looking female elf is to make their face less long and pointy. I always start with the stock female elf face when you choose a race. Then I'll drop the cheek bones a bit. I also try and use the most human looking nose (slider all the way to the left) and shrink the chin down as far as it goes. Here, I just quickly created a character, sorry, it's a high elf (I like the fact you can change their eye color):

http://s1078.photobucket.com/user/demonwyrm/media/IMG_20130428_173103_zpsf7246c74.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1