Can't wait until June...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can't wait until June...

User Info: dan0314

dan0314
3 years ago#1
I'm going to finally play this game for the first time ever! Super excited! :D

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
3 years ago#2
I'm assuming June is when this Legendary edition with all the DLC comes out? Is that what you are waiting for?

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
3 years ago#3
You waited nearly two years for a GOTY version?
Mind=can't understand
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.

User Info: Ajd_King

Ajd_King
3 years ago#4
Have fun.
"I dream of a future where French people can stuff their asses full of noodles without having their motives questioned."
Magicalyn

User Info: Samaellives91

Samaellives91
3 years ago#5
Pootbird posted...
Mind=can't understand

Some people don't have the internet to get the DLC. Or it's cheaper.
Hi there. I'm a nutcase and this is my Willow tree.

User Info: Ryan-06

Ryan-06
3 years ago#6
TC is in, for a VERY, long, big, sometimes buggy, ride. 1 1/2 years later, Skyrim is still worth that wait. Far more replayability and content than a 4 hour, linear, Call of Daycare campaign for the same $60 price!
or wait.. The GOTY version is less than full price depending where you shop, plus all DLC included. Prepare to lose even more hours of your life in that case ;)

Does anyone know if the DLC is on the disc? I hope it's not that BS download code voucher card things like other games have done. (RE5 Gold edition)
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif

User Info: VasDeferens

VasDeferens
3 years ago#7
Yup, priorities . Myself, for example, I got Skyrim when it came out and all the DLC when they came out because Skyrim is my priority . I still haven't bought Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Witcher 2, Amalur or any of the others because they are lesser down my scale . But now that most of them are in the $ 20 range, I'll be getting them too .

For some, like the OP, Skyrim is that "can wait" game .

User Info: Samaellives91

Samaellives91
3 years ago#8
VasDeferens posted...
Yup, priorities . Myself, for example, I got Skyrim when it came out and all the DLC when they came out because Skyrim is my priority . I still haven't bought Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Witcher 2, Amalur or any of the others because they are lesser down my scale . But now that most of them are in the $ 20 range, I'll be getting them too .

For some, like the OP, Skyrim is that "can wait" game .

The only 2 games you would like that you listed are Dark Souls if you like a challenge, or Witcher 2 if you like story. Dragon's Dogma is okay, but is not wowing plus Crapcom have pulled their regular bulls*** with the new expansion, KOA is meh, nothing really special there besides the combat.
Hi there. I'm a nutcase and this is my Willow tree.

dan0314
3 years ago#9
LordTrinen posted...
I'm assuming June is when this Legendary edition with all the DLC comes out? Is that what you are waiting for?
Yup! :D

dan0314
3 years ago#10
Pootbird posted...
Mind=can't understand
I just didn't want to buy all the DLC separately. :S
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can't wait until June...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived