Can't wait until June...

#1dan0314Posted 4/27/2013 7:37:55 AM
I'm going to finally play this game for the first time ever! Super excited! :D
#2LordTrinenPosted 4/27/2013 7:40:23 AM
I'm assuming June is when this Legendary edition with all the DLC comes out? Is that what you are waiting for?
#3PootbirdPosted 4/27/2013 7:41:14 AM
You waited nearly two years for a GOTY version?
Mind=can't understand
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
#4Ajd_KingPosted 4/27/2013 7:42:21 AM
Have fun.
---
"I dream of a future where French people can stuff their asses full of noodles without having their motives questioned."
Magicalyn
#5Samaellives91Posted 4/27/2013 7:46:50 AM
Pootbird posted...
Mind=can't understand

Some people don't have the internet to get the DLC. Or it's cheaper.
---
Hi there. I'm a nutcase and this is my Willow tree.
#6Ryan-06Posted 4/27/2013 7:54:24 AM(edited)
TC is in, for a VERY, long, big, sometimes buggy, ride. 1 1/2 years later, Skyrim is still worth that wait. Far more replayability and content than a 4 hour, linear, Call of Daycare campaign for the same $60 price!
or wait.. The GOTY version is less than full price depending where you shop, plus all DLC included. Prepare to lose even more hours of your life in that case ;)

Does anyone know if the DLC is on the disc? I hope it's not that BS download code voucher card things like other games have done. (RE5 Gold edition)
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif
#7VasDeferensPosted 4/27/2013 7:50:55 AM
Yup, priorities . Myself, for example, I got Skyrim when it came out and all the DLC when they came out because Skyrim is my priority . I still haven't bought Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Witcher 2, Amalur or any of the others because they are lesser down my scale . But now that most of them are in the $ 20 range, I'll be getting them too .

For some, like the OP, Skyrim is that "can wait" game .
#8Samaellives91Posted 4/27/2013 7:59:03 AM
VasDeferens posted...
Yup, priorities . Myself, for example, I got Skyrim when it came out and all the DLC when they came out because Skyrim is my priority . I still haven't bought Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Witcher 2, Amalur or any of the others because they are lesser down my scale . But now that most of them are in the $ 20 range, I'll be getting them too .

For some, like the OP, Skyrim is that "can wait" game .

The only 2 games you would like that you listed are Dark Souls if you like a challenge, or Witcher 2 if you like story. Dragon's Dogma is okay, but is not wowing plus Crapcom have pulled their regular bulls*** with the new expansion, KOA is meh, nothing really special there besides the combat.
---
Hi there. I'm a nutcase and this is my Willow tree.
#9dan0314(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 8:03:24 AM
LordTrinen posted...
I'm assuming June is when this Legendary edition with all the DLC comes out? Is that what you are waiting for?
Yup! :D
#10dan0314(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 8:04:04 AM
Pootbird posted...
Mind=can't understand
I just didn't want to buy all the DLC separately. :S