Why is it that getting naked helps you sneak?

#1The_Ivory_ManPosted 4/27/2013 3:25:33 PM
I kind of doubt it would in real life.
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#2lunarswordPosted 4/27/2013 3:27:28 PM
hows Waldo so good at it with that striped getup? Also, why do kids like the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
---
"This is all me. This is ALL ME!"
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#3RikashiPosted 4/27/2013 3:30:35 PM
Everything gets better once you're naked.
#4FMLGPosted 4/27/2013 3:33:28 PM
Rikashi posted...

/topic
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#5PootbirdPosted 4/27/2013 3:33:42 PM
Rikashi posted...

Even better at wearing clothes?
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
#6sunbro1Posted 4/27/2013 3:33:46 PM
No clothing to rustle?
---
Ours is the fury
#7The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 3:34:08 PM
lunarsword posted...
hows Waldo so good at it with that striped getup? Also, why do kids like the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Well you see Waldo actually teleports and creates illusions.

And I have a story to tell about how I'm not allowed in Wal-Mart anymore....

So I was walking in wal-mart and I saw this mother and her kid and he was getting cinnamon toast crunch so I asked the mother, "Can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch" And she said "What?" So I asked the kid but before he could answer the woman pepper sprayed me for "touching the cereal" and then she called security....

Anyhow how is life going for you?
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#8SynysterSityPosted 4/27/2013 3:50:48 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
lunarsword posted...

So I was walking in wal-mart and I saw this mother and her kid and he was getting cinnamon toast crunch so I asked the mother, "Can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch" And she said "What?" So I asked the kid but before he could answer the woman pepper sprayed me for "touching the cereal" and then she called security....

I found this so amusing I shot Pepsi out of my nose. Now I hate you...
---
"A puppet that can no longer be used is mere garbage. This puppet's role has just ended..." Majoras Mask, Majoras Mask
#9The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 3:56:49 PM
SynysterSity posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
lunarsword posted...

I found this so amusing I shot Pepsi out of my nose. Now I hate you...

Yes! I made someone laugh
---
#10PR_FiascoPosted 4/27/2013 4:03:17 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
lunarsword posted...

Made my day lol. Damn it now I can't breathe >.<
---
GT: Prophex Fiasco
Founder, Co-owner, Patron and Star Dancer of The Bar with No Name