Why is it that getting naked helps you sneak?

#21IamI3rianPosted 4/27/2013 8:29:01 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
IamI3rian posted...
The only 'new' Bethesda game I'm playing is Daggerfall. = )

"HALT" "HALT" "HALT"

Daggerfall's pretty cool, I like the character creation.... Map's too big though and that game is pretty difficult if you don't do some cheap exploit

Only issue I'm having so far (aside from occasional paralyzation) is reading the map. I'm getting pretty good at it.

Character creation was definitely the best in the series (that I've experienced so far). I'm actually disappointed now with the 'modern' ES games, after having played it.

There's a LOT of amazing things in Daggerfall, which simply aren't present in later games. Also, it's almost as buggy as Skyrim... though that's no big surprise to me. = /
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.
#22jammymacsterPosted 4/27/2013 8:30:31 PM
I quite want to give Daggerfall a try myself, but I think I'm going to wait until that DaggerfallXL thing is finished.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
#23The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 8:32:18 PM
IamI3rian posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
IamI3rian posted...
The only 'new' Bethesda game I'm playing is Daggerfall. = )

"HALT" "HALT" "HALT"

Daggerfall's pretty cool, I like the character creation.... Map's too big though and that game is pretty difficult if you don't do some cheap exploit

Only issue I'm having so far (aside from occasional paralyzation) is reading the map. I'm getting pretty good at it.

Character creation was definitely the best in the series (that I've experienced so far). I'm actually disappointed now with the 'modern' ES games, after having played it.

There's a LOT of amazing things in Daggerfall, which simply aren't present in later games. Also, it's almost as buggy as Skyrim... though that's no big surprise to me. = /

Yeah, there's defiantly something Beth could take from Daggerfall.
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#24TeXaS_PiEPosted 4/27/2013 8:33:44 PM
jammymacster posted...
I quite want to give Daggerfall a try myself, but I think I'm going to wait until that DaggerfallXL thing is finished.

DaggerfallXL?

And it's pretty good. Only problem I had with it was the map.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4914 - 3057 - 0480
GT-- JoEMaN604
#25IamI3rianPosted 4/27/2013 8:36:04 PM
More than just 'something,' although there's PLENTY I'm happy they left behind.
---
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.
#26The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 8:36:37 PM
IamI3rian posted...
More than just 'something,' although there's PLENTY I'm happy they left behind.

Agreed!
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#27arcainenPosted 4/27/2013 8:51:30 PM
FMLG posted...
Rikashi posted...
Everything gets better once you're naked.

/topic

True story.
---
The Lone Wanderer
#28IamI3rianPosted 4/27/2013 8:54:53 PM
arcainen posted...
FMLG posted...
Rikashi posted...

/topic

True story.

I can think of no less than five things which are worse naked. Notably, keeping bees.
---
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.
#29PDXNov07Posted 4/27/2013 9:23:13 PM(edited)
IamI3rian posted...
arcainen posted...
FMLG posted...
Rikashi posted...

/topic

True story.

I can think of no less than five things which are worse naked. Notably, keeping bees.

I keep bees. Once, the zipper on my suit broke as I was trying to catch a falling honey super (the top box). The super fell into another hive with knocked that one apart a bit as well. The only thing worse than beekeeping naked would be beekeeping with thousands of angry bees all targeting the same spot in your clothing and then being otherwise locked in from escaping.
---
"Oh, but you are wrong. The only reason you could disagree is because you are losing so badly you cannot see it."
#30Ryan-06Posted 4/27/2013 9:23:34 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
SynysterSity posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
lunarsword posted...
hows Waldo so good at it with that striped getup? Also, why do kids like the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Well you see Waldo actually teleports and creates illusions.

And I have a story to tell about how I'm not allowed in Wal-Mart anymore....

So I was walking in wal-mart and I saw this mother and her kid and he was getting cinnamon toast crunch so I asked the mother, "Can you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch" And she said "What?" So I asked the kid but before he could answer the woman pepper sprayed me for "touching the cereal" and then she called security....

Anyhow how is life going for you?

I found this so amusing I shot Pepsi out of my nose. Now I hate you...

Yes! I made someone laugh

Lol only people who don't know who you are! We all have our reputations.. Just don't mention the chickenmelon again... =p
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif