My next RP build

#11IamI3rianPosted 4/27/2013 8:11:36 PM
A small-time thief who finds his true calling in assassination

Read this as:

A small, time-thief who finds...

So, my vote is for Bosmer with Slow Time shout. = )
---
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.
#12charon78auPosted 4/27/2013 8:13:30 PM
IamI3rian posted...

Read this as:

Or a bosmer that steals watches?
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#13LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 8:20:53 PM
IamI3rian posted...

Read this as:

Ha! That's actually an amusing idea. A thief who has learned to control time. He can rob multiple people blind in the blink of an eye. I'll have to try that someday. Thanks for the idea.

...Or does Slow Time wear off when you try to pickpocket someone? I've never thought to try it. Either way I'll have to think about it.
#14IamI3rianPosted 4/27/2013 8:21:10 PM
charon78au posted...
Or a bosmer that steals watches?

Meh... that sounds more like a Batman villain.
---
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.
#15IamI3rianPosted 4/27/2013 8:21:48 PM
LordTrinen posted...
does Slow Time wear ....

I don't think so. I've never tried either. = O
---
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.
#16Billy-De-KidPosted 4/27/2013 8:37:36 PM
IamI3rian posted...

Read this as:

*catches time-theif*

Looks like you're.....................

*puts on sunglasses*

outta time!
---
"There's no problem you can't solve with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth
#17IamI3rianPosted 4/27/2013 8:40:09 PM
Billy-De-Kid posted...
IamI3rian posted...

Read this as:

*catches time-theif*

Looks like you're.....................

*puts on sunglasses*

outta time!

*steals sunglasses*
---
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.
#18LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 7:05:15 AM
Corrupted Priest it is then. Thanks for everyone's input. For those that are curious I've included a more detailed backstory below.

The Dragonborn spent much of his early life as a farmer, living a peaceful and solitary life tending his fields. One day a group of bandits attack his farm. His father was a soldier and taught him to fight and he was able to kill several of the bandits but in the end he was overwhelmed. Injured and his farm ablaze he fled. He later collapses from his injuries but is found and taken to a Temple of Mara for healing. He was never a particularly spiritual man before but always felt something was missing from his life. As he recovered he listened to the sermons of the priests and found what he was looking for, eventually becoming a priest of Mara himself.

He learned the healing arts of Alchemy and Restoration and dedicated his life to traveling and helping those in need, sometimes putting his old combat training to use to protect travelers from bandits as well. In the wake of the Great War there were many people in need so he was very busy. When he learns that a civil war is brewing in Skyrim he heads north to help those hurt by the war. He joins the Temple of Mara in Riften and buys a house there so he can stay close. He adopts two orphan children he meets in his travels and even gets married (I haven't found anything that says priests of Mara can't get married).

One day the Dragonborn's life is turned upside down when he contracts vampirism. Either he encounters vampires in the wilderness like detailed above or he volunteers to clean out a vampire cave. He has a small cold prior to meeting the vampires. He begins to feel weaker after the encounter but he just assumes the exertion aggravated his cold. Without any potions or shrines nearby he settles in the cave to recover naturally. Sadly he only gets worse and doesn't realize what is happening to him until it is too late. He emerges from the cave as a newly born vampire and feels better than he has ever felt in his life.

He tries to return to his old life and keep his condition a secret while searching for a cure (he never hears about Falion) but can't always fight the impulse to feed and slowly begins to fall in love with the newfound strength of his vampiric blood. His fall from grace is complete when in Markarth he becomes the champion of Molag Bal. Feeling a perverse pleasure from beating the old man to death he abandons Mara and swears his loyalty to his new dark master.

When in Riften visiting his family he still pretends to be a priest of Mara but while traveling he shows his true colors. He pretends to be a vampire hunter and joins the Dawnguard in the hopes that through them he'll learn how to increase his vampiric powers. He finds this strength by joining Castle Volkihar and becoming a Vampire Lord. He eventually "blesses" his wife with his gift and plans to do the same with his children when they are older. He is now happy with his new life.

And that's the story. One quick question for anyone who knows. I know that "The Gift" quest to turn your spouse into a vampire can get very buggy. I heard that chances of it triggering increases if you get married after joining Castle Volkihar. Is this true or will I still have decent odds if my Dragonborn gets married beforehand?
#19Mick65Posted 4/28/2013 7:52:56 AM

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/TimeBandits.jpg
---
JAFO
#20FMLGPosted 4/28/2013 8:08:51 AM
I can't vote?
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3