Whats the closest place to find vampires at the very beginning of game?

#11DurnehviirPosted 4/29/2013 6:05:57 PM
ssjmatthew posted...
Wow thanks for all the info guys, this is one of the friendliest boards on gamefaqs I swear.

I got turned at broken fang btw, now to go hunting for some good armor and weapons before starting up the main quest.

One of the few people to really appreciate our gifts. ;)

Light or heavy? medium?
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.
#12ssjmatthew(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 6:07:57 PM
Doesn't really matter what armor, just something that looks cool, im going for a one handed/destruction build.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.
#13DurnehviirPosted 4/29/2013 6:28:14 PM
ssjmatthew posted...
Doesn't really matter what armor, just something that looks cool, im going for a one handed/destruction build.

I like glass...not really apropos for now, I'm going to conclude.

A pretty decent armor for a low level (around level six or seven) is elven....

But it really comes down to preference and taste.
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.
#14NekoSlavePosted 4/30/2013 5:54:32 AM
I go to Shriekwind Bastion (I think that's it) located off the pond near Falkreath. You can run right down there from Helgen Keep, hit the Lady Stone perhaps (to help with regen as a vampire) and the entrance of the dungeon is nearby within eyesight on the compass and the very first enemy is a weak vamp you can pop in and out of the doorway to the sideroom to get the disease. I know you have other suggestions but that's just what I do, and it works every time.
---
Also I stood on a rib cage and it killed me, the Dragonborn..killed by a rib cage..sad way to go. -Necro_Fear89
#15VeezaraPosted 4/30/2013 11:11:19 AM
If you get the carriage to Morthal and start "Laid to Rest" then pretty soon you will have to fight Laelette. One on one and she is very weak but uses vampiric drain a lot.
#16xChaos001Posted 4/30/2013 11:40:32 AM
A little offtopic but do the vampire lairs respawn like bandits do?
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/black/NuclearPizza.jpg
#17FMLGPosted 4/30/2013 11:41:47 AM
ssjmatthew posted...
this is one of the friendliest boards

Wut?
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
To the blind patriots we say, Advance towards me, brethren.
#18UrbanMessiahPosted 4/30/2013 1:09:33 PM
I found out quite by accident that with Dawnguard installed, the first town you enter has a very high chance for a vampire incident in the city...happened to me in Whiterun that night after hearing some city guard mention the Dawnguard in passing. Now I'm one of the undead..whoops.
---
"Hey! I'm straight up gangsta, and I always keeps one in the chamber, in case you ponderin'..." (>.<)
#19ssjmatthew(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 1:13:00 PM
FMLG posted...
ssjmatthew posted...
this is one of the friendliest boards

Wut?

Everytime ive ever posted a question I got numerous detailed responses and no sarcastic comments.

I dunno, maybe I hang around the gears of war boards too often. This board just seems pretty chill.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.
#20SpoonForkKnifePosted 4/30/2013 1:38:56 PM
Friendly ist bored ahahahha you must have got lucky here friend.
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows