Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Part 6

#1Gannondwarf432Posted 4/29/2013 8:31:28 PM
Zero Score and six parts later, we arrive at the present.

New Rules:

Entering providences other than Cyrodil:
If you need to, do not dawdle if entering alone. Get in, get your stuff done, get back. If you enter with a group/ are going to a place to meet up with another member, that is fine as long as you are with a group of more than one user. Just don't go to a providence alone and talk to/fight only NPC's or your own characters for 20 some posts.

Champion of Cyrodil: The Champion of Cyrodil is an NPC. If you didn't know, canonically in the Elder Scrolls lore the PC of each game only does the main questline and some other character does the guild questline. You cannot make the CoC not do something he didn't do in the main questline. His race will remain unspecified.

Guild Questlines:
You can participate around these questlines. For example, you can be a henchman for Manni, or join the Blackwater Mercs. It's up to you.
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#2Jstretch19Posted 4/29/2013 10:51:17 PM(edited)
Vox

Alright, so far so good, my mind is clear. But that won't matter soon, Bren's probably right around the corner, ready to return.

"So, Marius, you enter any of these portals before, or is this your first? Cause if so, me and Lilly are practically experts with these, just get to the top of the tower, remove the ball, and BLAMO, we destroy the gate!"

"Nope, can't say I've ever been through one. Though I've been to this realm once before, its how I got my fancy weapon." I brandished Goldbrand a little, it felt good to remember back when I actually had a chance at making a difference.

Vox

"Alright, lets get outta here and then worry about it!" I said as I stabbed a dremora in the eye with my dagger, killing it instantly. The tower was just up ahead.

Dremora? That's a new one as well.. I sliced one in half as we fought our way to the tower. "Hmpf, they die just like any mortal," I muttered. Our group got to the Tower door and shoved it open. "So what now? An epic fight through the labyrinthine tower to reach the stone?"
#3tizimin9Posted 4/30/2013 12:00:09 AM
Jian'go

Jian'go sits at the table and sips the wine.

Jian'go listens to Aetherius speak,

""The Forge itself only smelts a special type of magical ore, called Aetherium. With this ore, one can make the most valuable things in all of Tamriel with it. These Sigil Stones can have their power extracted and put into anything, from bows to swords to boots to helmets."

"We have three Sigil Stones now. One for myself, one for Azta, and one is up for grabs. I plan on making this Dwarven Black Bow extremely powerful, and valuable."

" Up for grabs"

"Up for grabs....."

" Uuuuup... foooorr.. graaabbbsss."

These words seemed to echo in Jian'go's mind over and over, becoming slower and slower inside Jian'go's mind. Perhaps it was the wine causing the slow speaking? Aetherius said it can be put into anything....

Suddenly, Jian'go has a good idea. Jian'go looks at Stannis, Aetherius, and Theyron, as Azta and Andrea walk out of the room,

"It doesn't look like the storm will let up soon, but Jian'go is not tired. What say we play a game of wagers? Jian'go knows a very fun game to play, a game from the homeland."

Jian'go smiles coyly, reaches into pockets, and pulls out two drawstring bags.

Jian'go opens one of the bags, spills the contents onto the table: twenty small white cubes adorned with little black dots on the sides.

"The game is called 'The Dice of M'aiq.' Jian'go can explain the rules if you do not know them," Jian'go explains, "Of course, to make the game interesting, we must put up the wagers," Jian'go opens up the second bag, pulls out a handful of gold coins, and places them in a neat stack on the table.
---
PSN: Itzimna
#4sunbro1Posted 4/30/2013 12:33:02 AM
"Gambling against sly animals isn't my thing. How about a brawl?"
I hope I can intimidate these weaklings out of it.
---
Ours is the fury
#5FalloutgenuisPosted 4/30/2013 4:28:26 AM
Fynn: As I get nearer to the imperial city I see a man on the side of the road. It's night so I don't see him till he's right up on me. Then all of a sudden he strikes at me as if he had claws, he lands a solid scratch along my right arm. Quickly I unsheathe my great sword and prepare for battle. I wait for him to attack and as soon as I sidestep and swing my blade, but he was too fast. He doges the sword easily, Another blow lands on my face. His next attack was just as fast, but I was ready. With a quick hop I dodge then run the sword through his back at right shoulder. Unexpectedly he turns around and slashes my face with his left arm. No more mercy, I kick him to the ground and cut off his head. It had to be done.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#6I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/30/2013 7:40:11 AM(edited)
Floyd

I think I understood what Mora wanted me to do. The material he had given me outline the first few steps in creating a modified portal. It was still basic, but from what I could gather it combined portal creation, time manipulation, and daedric realm transportation into one concept. I assumed there was a more straightforward method to do this, but Mora and I both knew I wouldn’t be able to do it without his help. I don’t think anyone could, really.

I wanted to begin the ritual, so I explored the University looking for a quiet spot. I found a large, empty room in the basement that no one used, because it was rumored to be haunted. But that’s OK. If a ghost tried to scare me I would banish it to the afterlife! I went inside and locked the door behind me. Ready to work!

I traced a huge circle on the ground to start. It was big enough to fit a fairly large group of people. But I made it this big because the ritual actually required it to be this size. Next I began to cast magical glyphs along the inside of the circle. Even though I used the Big Book as reference, I still goofed up many times because each glyph was so complex. It took awhile, but eventually the entire outer ring was complete. Finally I cast an energy spell on the ring. It lit up. That means it’s working!

‘’Good work! Step one complete!’’

But it was hard work, and I was feeling drained. I left the room, locked the door, and slipped the key into my pocket. I walked outside and sat by the alchemy garden. Vallus and Lysona were gone still, so I read my book again, munching on some strawberries.
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#7PootbirdPosted 4/30/2013 8:42:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 4/30/2013 12:43:42 PM
Azta:

As Andrea and I stood amongst the storm, I looked down at the sigil stone Aetherius had given me. "Here," I gave the stone to Andrea.

Andrea:
"What's this for? Don't you only have one of these?"

Azta:
"You deserve to have one, after helping us in that pirate situation, and helping me now." I felt an extreme burden lift off of me. The storm let up and the night sky was visible with the birthsigns shining down.

"I'm glad that we got attacked by Xavien. Thank you so much, Andrea."

I gave her another long hug. This girl was special, I knew it. Not like any other broad, no. She was a girl I wanted to spend a long time with, so I took things slower than usual.
---
"My phone blew up in my pocket, and my nuts are gone."
#9Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/30/2013 12:45:53 PM
Valthar:

"Considering everything's sorted out, we should head out for Skyrim today." I said as we were getting dressed.

Vereez:

"You have no idea how tempted I was to freeze you to the bed. And Floyd wouldn't have shown up to save you, because we got naked first."

Ilithil:

"That's pretty much all there is to it."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#10I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/30/2013 12:57:16 PM
Lysona

''Yeah, we probably should. I feel like I'm going stir-crazy sitting here. Hopefully the Mage's Guild will take care of Floyd while we're gone.''

We walked back into the University.

Vallus

''Girl, please. He'd come anyway. He would keep his big brother safe!''

We got dressed and walked into the courtyard. Floyd was reading, and Valthar and Lysona just walked into the University. I went to greet them.

''Hey guys. Lysona, did-'' I stopped. I noticed bite marks on her neck. ''Oh come on! Don't tell me you let him feed off of you! You want to get even weaker?!''
She shrugged and smiled. ''I'm fine. Besides, you let Vereez feed off you, don't you?''
''Uh...'' I looked back at Vereez, then Lysona ''...Not all the time. Besides, I can handle it.''

She squinted at me.
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board