Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Part 6

#21PootbirdPosted 4/30/2013 2:59:13 PM
Elixium

"Thanks for the information" I said to the last ghost.
I had a list of items to aquire, the first on the list being the boots of the nine.
The ghosts had marked on my map any of the locations I needed to travel to, looks like the first is the shrine of Kynareth.
I set out to the very shrine.
---
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.
#22Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/30/2013 3:15:28 PM
Valthar:

"So, exactly how mobile are we going to be? I want to be able to stop and continue training Lysona about restoration and the like. Hard to do that on the move."

"I can help with that, but it's more than a little risky." Gwyn said.

"What do you mean?" Vereez asked.

"An old Reachman trick. There's this "Tea" that they brew it opens up the mind, and with additives can open one's mind up to a specific skill."

I knew what he was talking about.

"Or it can leave you as mad as Sheogorath. I've seen what you're talking about, Gwyn, it has a tendency to backfire horribly."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#23I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/30/2013 3:21:11 PM
Lysona

''What exactly is this 'tea'?'' I asked.

I gave Valthar and Gwyn a nervous look.

''Yeah, I'm not sure I want to bombard my mind with more madness, unless you're certain it's safe.''
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#24FalloutgenuisPosted 4/30/2013 3:37:43 PM(edited)
Fynn: "Hello! Are there any healers around!" I yells.

---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#25Curved_Sw0rdPosted 4/30/2013 3:36:01 PM
Gwyn:

"It's not truly safe. It's a potion mixed with many mind-affecting ingredients, the Reachmen use it to meditate on things. With additives corresponding to a certain skill, you can become more 'in tune' with it."

"And mind-affecting potions are dangerous." Valthar warned.
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#26Gannondwarf432(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 3:36:08 PM
Jstretch19 posted...

Dremora? That's a new one as well.. I sliced one in half as we fought our way to the tower. "Hmpf, they die just like any mortal," I muttered. Our group got to the Tower door and shoved it open. "So what now? An epic fight through the labyrinthine tower to reach the stone?"

"I really, REALLY hope not, for two reasons, One, Bren. Two, I had an awful experience with something just like that before, with deadly results." I said as I zapped a few of the straggling dremora and daedric spiders outside the tower.

When we got inside, all there was in the room was doors.

"Dammit, it's gonna be a maze of some sorts."
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
#27I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/30/2013 3:48:07 PM
Lysona

''I'm uh... not quite sure. Can I have some time to think about it? I-''

I stopped when I here the yelling. It sounded like someone was calling for a healer. I located the distress and saw an injured Khajiit.

''By the Nine!'' I rushed over to check on him. He didn't seem to be hurt too bad, but I still led him over to a bench and sat him down. I began to heal his wounds.

''Are you alright? How did you get these injuries?''
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
#28FalloutgenuisPosted 4/30/2013 3:53:38 PM
Fynn: "I was attacked by a man on the side of the road. He came from the cover of night. The way moved was inhuman, but I managed to kill him."
---
Wub!
#29I_Dont_AgreePosted 4/30/2013 4:06:51 PM(edited)
Lysona

''Well from the looks of it seems you were very lucky. These injuries don't look bad, but could have been much worse.''

I healed up the last of the wounds.

''There, all better! I'm Lysona, by the way, and I'm a priestess so I don't charge for healing.'' I said, winking.

''Anyway, Gwyn...'' I turned back to him ''...I hesitate to try, since it's supposedly dangerous, but if I knew more about it I might try. As in... what does it really do?''
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
#30FalloutgenuisPosted 4/30/2013 4:06:16 PM
Fynn: "Nice to meet you, the name is Fynn. Are you sure you don't want me to make a donation? It would be my pleasure. Name your amount, I will not take no for an answer."
---
Wub!