Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Part 6

#281Curved_Sw0rdPosted 5/3/2013 4:55:22 PM
Gwyn:

"I... I have to go do my job." The all looked at me questioningly.

"My job..." I repeated, this time brandishing a throwing knife. They seemed to get it. I separated from the group.

Valthar:

"I hope this doesn't happen every time I take him drinking."

Vereez wrapped herself around Vallus. Then she said, "I love you."

It took everything I could not to go AWWWW!
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#282TwoBladesOneBowPosted 5/3/2013 5:06:52 PM
Lykos:
Luckily for me the shamans took my side. We walked over to a clear spot, sat down, and started to concentrate. For the first twenty minutes nothing happened, but then I saw a bright light. After the light faded I was looking into the eyes of a Redguard. His face was similar to mine. His eyes were identical. This man was my father.

A look of fear was spread upon his face. I heard him say to me "Don't worry my son. I will raise you to be a great warrior and a great man. You will make your mother proud." He then smiled the same way I smile. Out of nowhere pain took control of his face. He quickly hands me to another Redguard that I recognize as my uncle. My father is on the ground in pain, but he shows almost none of it. He touches the warm blood coming from his body. He touches my forehead and when he pulls back his arm. I can feel blood run down my face. He says he is sorry he won't train me in my journey to become a man, and he dies.

The light goes bright again, and when it exits my sight I am a young man at the orphanage. I remember this moment. I am training with a good friend of my youth. An Orc in his forties walks up to us. He says "I couldn't help but notice you kids look hungry I have some sweet rolls in a cart down the path. Would you like some." I feel the danger this Orc brings. I hear my friend exclaim "Get out of here you pathetic swine." The Orc is angered and tries to attack us with a mace, but a wandering Wood Elf puts an arrow in his neck. This is the first time I felt fear. The bright light takes me once again.

The light flashes a third time. Now I am attacking a bandit camp alongside other mercenaries hired by the nobles. I see a boy in his sixteenth year. He charged at me, and out of instinct I defend myself. He falls down dead, but he managed to blind me for the time being by throwing sand in my eye. I see a shadow running from me. Thinking it is a retreating bandit I throw my axe into their spine. When the sand wears off it is revealed to be the shadow of a young child.

The light is brighter this time. The new sight I see is the chief of the Skaal trying to convince me not to do it. "But, I can't let that man escape. He killed my father!" I scream. The chief tells me it is my choice, but if I get revenge I shouldn't come back. I travel to the hideout and slaughter them all. Leaving my father's killer for last. "Please, have mercy." He begs of me. I look the assassin in his eyes. "You showed my father no mercy. In return I will show you none." I then turture the man in the most terrible ways until his body can take it no longer. I leave his head on a spike outside the hideout.

At this point the light becomes many different memories involving my first marriage, and my children. It leaves off with me walking to my house, and opening the door. Blood... Everywhere. Next are the funerals. I stand there for almost a day before I leave to join the arena.

I wonder what my next memory will be. Because I do not recognize it. I see Lucius, two vampires, and two werewolves. Chaos everywhere. Then I feel a pain in my shoulder as if I was bitten by an animal.

I return to my present time. Feeling a range of emotions. The shamans look at me. "Are you ok?" They ask. I pass out.
---
"M'aiq has heard legends of a man with a powerful beard. This man never sleeps, he only waits."- IamI3rian
#283I_Dont_AgreePosted 5/3/2013 5:09:26 PM
Vallus

‘’Vereez…’’

I didn’t expect Vereez to act like this. I didn’t know what to say. I pulled her closer and kissed her.

‘’I love you too.’’

Lysona

‘’Isn’t that sweet Valthar?’’ I said, wiping a tear from my eye. I was glad to see my brother happy. He doesn’t get many chances to be happy.

I noticed Gwyn leave, but Vallus didn’t. Gwyn was a good person, but I couldn’t get over the fact that he kills people for money. He worried me...
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#284BellethorPosted 5/3/2013 5:40:40 PM(edited)
Grec

Imperial Soldiers were training next to their barrack, they were doing pushups and had slabs of iron plates for training. One of the Imperial Officers was deadlifting a weight of 400 pounds while his soldiers and civilians watched in awe. That weight was nothing, these damn Imperials think they're so tough.

I began approaching the weight, sifting through the crowds of spectators, grabbed a few 100 pound slabs from nearby and hung more of them on the bar. 1000 pounds. Words started to hum in my head that broke the noise of the angry Imperials and confused crowd.

"Engaged in crime, I grasp my throat.
Enraged, my mind starts to smoke
Enforce a mental overload
Angry again, angry again!

The rhyme sang in my head as I pulled the weight up, up and up and locked it out and sent it crashing back to the ground in a miniature earthquake. I banged out 10 more repetitions, and stared at the crowd with a fury in my eye that I haven't been able to activate in a while.

"More weight!" I simply said.
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#285Curved_Sw0rdPosted 5/3/2013 5:46:47 PM
Gwyn:

I heard yelling out by Jorrvaskr.

"What do you mean you won't go out and kill it?" I heard a woman's voice.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. We don't do were-creatures, wolf, bear, OR vulture. I'm sorry about your father, he was a good man, but we can't go chasing down this bird you're talking about."

"What's going on here?" I asked. The girl in question was rather young. The warrior she was talking to froze up the moment he saw me.

"You.." Oh, it was the wolf from yesterday.

"Listen, pal. It's just a werevulture. If the Companions are soooo afraid, then I guess the Dark Brotherhood will have to do. Right, miss?"

"Yes, yes they will."

Valthar:

"So now what? More training?"

Vereez:

"I'd love to. If you're still interest, Lysona.'
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
#286I_Dont_AgreePosted 5/3/2013 6:00:33 PM
Lysona

‘’If we have the time to spare sure, I’d appreciate more training.’’ I said.

We left Whiterun and head a short distance south, until we came to a flat, empty piece of land. We all settled down a little bit. Vallus pulled out his axe and gave it some practice swings. The axe made that weird humming noise when swung, which was actually quite pleasant. But it distracted me so I turned my attention away from him and at Vereez.

‘’So, let’s get started. I’d like to do some energy spells if we can, since those are the elemental spells I use the least.’’ I told her.
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#287DzxSaintsPosted 5/3/2013 6:10:16 PM(edited)
We shopped around the markets for a while, buying food, arrows, and spell tomes. Eventually, we made our way into the college.

After navigating the halls, we found the library, called the 'Arcaneum'.

"Perhaps we can find something about the whereabouts of this Aetherium Forge."

We sifted through piles of books, until we came across a book entitled "The Aetherium Wars".

The book detailed the location of a ruin, Arkngthamz, in the Reach. It was of the dwarven craft, and was rumored to hold the Aetherium Forge.

I looked at my map, and located the Reach. Markarth was the capital city, and Solitude is on the road there.

"Well, looks like we got ourselves a lead. We should probably head off to Solitude to get Azta and Grec. I am sure Azta would want to accompany us."
---
Currently playing: TESV: Skyrim, Minecraft PC, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, TESIV: Oblivion, BioShock Infinite, Halo Wars
#288Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 5/3/2013 6:10:09 PM
Bellethor posted...
Grec

Imperial Soldiers were training next to their barrack, they were doing pushups and had slabs of iron plates for training. One of the Imperial Officers was deadlifting a weight of 400 pounds while his soldiers and civilians watched in awe. That weight was nothing, these damn Imperials think they're so tough.

I began approaching the weight, sifting through the crowds of spectators, grabbed a few 100 pound slabs from nearby and hung more of them on the bar. 1000 pounds. Words started to hum in my head that broke the noise of the angry Imperials and confused crowd.

The rhyme sang in my head as I pulled the weight up, up and up and locked it out and sent it crashing back to the ground in a miniature earthquake. I banged out 10 more repetitions, and stared at the crowd with a fury in my eye that I haven't been able to activate in a while.

Azta:
"Impressive! Someone's an over achiever." I rang out into the crowd.
I threw ten more iron slabs onto the already massive total.

"How bout that?" The crowd roared in amazement as he began to lift...
---
(>^_^)>(::)<('o'<)
Give a cookie, make someone's day!
#289BellethorPosted 5/3/2013 6:28:45 PM(edited)
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
Bellethor posted...
Grec

Azta:
"Impressive! Someone's an over achiever." I rang out into the crowd.
I threw ten more iron slabs onto the already massive total.

"How bout that?" The crowd roared in amazement as he began to lift...

I looked at the weight, then back to Azta, and back at the crowd, screaming things like "freak!" and "amazing!". I looked at the weight again, 1500 pounds. Azta must be trying to kill me.

I looked at my reflection in a glass window from across me, my eyes went blank as I went into the darkest, dankest place within my mind. I started to draw upon a well of emotions, of hate, anguish and pain. I looked down at the weight, growled, bent down and grabbed it. Then, my entire body uncoiled driven by the hydraulics of my emotions, the weight bent, and started to go up. Purple spots began popping up amongst the hew of red that was my skin as I saw my reflection again in the mirror, and I banged out 6 more ground shattering repetitions
---
Pokemon White FC: 4170-4725-7749
#290Curved_Sw0rdPosted 5/3/2013 6:41:52 PM
Vereez:

"Okay then. Lightning is tied to willpower. You have to get into the mindset of 'I will.' rather than 'i'll try.' Shouldn't be too hard."

I sent a bolt at a tree branch, cutting it off.

"But that's only the first part."

Gwyn:

"Where is he?"

"To the north of here, by Dustman's Cairn. Don't you people usually ask about payment by now?"

"Yes, but I'll worry about that later."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8