Rebel, have a lore question.

#1FMLGPosted 4/30/2013 10:52:41 AM(edited)
Is the Rebel/ King/ Observer/ Place thing actually real? What actually is it?

Oh, and if you read this: Check your PM.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
To the blind patriots we say, Advance towards me, brethren.
#2sunbro1Posted 4/30/2013 10:54:05 AM
The what thing?
---
Ours is the fury
#3turn_basedPosted 4/30/2013 10:55:42 AM
sunbro1 posted...
The what thing?

By Sithis, get OUT YOU IMPOSTER!
#4FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 10:57:08 AM
sunbro791 posted...
The what thing?

Only with that would I think you to be Rebel.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
#5sunbro1Posted 4/30/2013 11:08:00 AM
Do you mean the Enantiomorph ?
---
Ours is the fury
#6FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 11:09:31 AM
sunbro1 posted...
Do you mean the Enantiomorph ?

You googled that.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
#7sunbro1Posted 4/30/2013 11:10:40 AM
I remember the king and the rebel but not the other two and I googled the spelling because, well who knows that from memory?
---
Ours is the fury
#8AddictedToXboxPosted 4/30/2013 11:44:25 AM(edited)
The Rebel/King/Observer/Catalyst is very real in this series. It goes all the way back to Anu and Padomay. The Observer is the most important aspect of the Enantiomorph, because only the Observer can differentiate the Rebel and King. Unfortunately, the Observer is always maimed/disfigured/blinded/****ed-over from the occurence. See Trinimac, the most important Observer in TES.
---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!
#9FMLG(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 11:50:06 AM
AddictedToXbox posted...
The Rebel/King/Observer/Catalyst is very real in this series. It goes all the way back to Anu and Padomay. The Observer is the most important aspect of the Enantiomorph, because only the Observer can differentiate the Rebel and King. Unfortunately, the Observer is always maimed/disfigured/blinded/****ed-over from the occurence. See Trinimac, the most important Observer in TES.

But does it actually apply to each game? Would here be: Tullius/ Ulfric/ Dragonborn/ Skyrim?
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
#10AddictedToXboxPosted 4/30/2013 11:59:12 AM
FMLG posted...
AddictedToXbox posted...

But does it actually apply to each game? Would here be: Tullius/ Ulfric/ Dragonborn/ Skyrim?

The true "Enantiomorph" of this game is between Alduin, the Dovahkiin, and Paarthurnax. However, the conflict between Ulfric, Tullius, and the Dovahkiin can be considered an Enantiomorph. If the Dovahkiin truly is the Observer in each of them, then he truly is screwed as a character.
---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!