Question about Redoran Guard..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Question about Redoran Guard..

User Info: Buried_Bones

Buried_Bones
3 years ago#1
For some reason ever single guard in Solstheim says the same thing to me..."One moment, you look familiar.." If I engage further they just want me to pay them a bounty fee or go to jail. As far as I am concerned I have not committed any crime, and if I pay them the bounty or guild fee or whatever they continue the same thing.

I noticed this directly after the 1.9 patch. Any ideas on what is causing this and how to make it go away?

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
3 years ago#2
Don't talk to them.
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
I am the pootbird, Pootbird is deadly, now you know why you shouldn't talk to me like that.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
3 years ago#3
Pootbird posted...
Don't talk to them.

I second'd that comment.
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif

Buried_Bones
3 years ago#4
So that happens to everyone? It is so annoying. It is even if I walk by them without even talking to them.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
3 years ago#5
Buried_Bones posted...
So that happens to everyone? It is so annoying. It is even if I walk by them without even talking to them.

I kept get "Wait... I know you." comment each time I walked pass them, so just practice to ignoring them - think of them as minor conversation. You could just engaged the major conversation that included quests, that's that.
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif

User Info: Veezara

Veezara
3 years ago#6
If its a low bounty do you have a chance to say, "I don't have time for this, Do you?" That should get rid of them.

User Info: PimpHandofGod

PimpHandofGod
3 years ago#7
Punch one in the face and then pay it off
PANDAZ R LAME RUSSIAN DANCING MAN - IKILLMANYBEAR2

Buried_Bones
3 years ago#8
Yeah I have the option to say "I don't have time for this." But, they still keep saying the same thing every single time I am close to one. I have paid the bounty as well. Just annoying is all. Best bet is to try and avoid them I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Question about Redoran Guard..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived