SPOILERS! SPOILERS! Ebony Warrior - I can't find him

#1XXXFLUFFPosted 5/1/2013 5:30:42 AM
I am level 102 but I have not completed main story and cannot find E.W. anywhere.

I have travelled around all major cities, waited in Whiterun for a week, and still nothing. Any ideas anyone?

Skyrim Wiki just says I need level 80, says nothing about main quest completion.

I saw in a previous thread that someone stripped naked and he appeared about a minute later. I'm guessing both things happened in game ;o)
---
Did I spell something wrong? Please, feel obliged to point it out in the most insulting, patronising, pointless way possible. I will do my best to ignore you.
#2HentaiMan3Posted 5/1/2013 6:06:53 AM
Is this quest part of DLC or in the main game? Never heard of this guy!

Sounds scary! :0
---
Skyrim cute mod =3
Thanks PathlessBullet - i.imgur.com/mz2GSse.jpg - Also Everyone enjoy POPCORN after getting rustled! http://i.minus.com/i9j4npQh4HF2D.gif
#3XXXFLUFF(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:09:09 AM
I forget which DLC he came with, but I think it's Dragonborn. He may even have been part of a patch, Lamlbrian would probably know.
---
Did I spell something wrong? Please, feel obliged to point it out in the most insulting, patronising, pointless way possible. I will do my best to ignore you.
#4drlexPosted 5/1/2013 6:51:57 AM
He came with Dragonborn.
#5MrGazzoPosted 5/1/2013 7:08:25 AM
I smell innuendos
---
Haytham Kenway = Roger Moore
#6Evil_SandwichPosted 5/1/2013 7:32:35 AM
MrGazzo posted...
I smell innuendos

I smell weakness...

Who peed?
#7XXXFLUFF(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:53:20 AM
Bump coz no answer yet.
---
#8XXXFLUFF(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 11:33:35 AM
Bump again. Sorry!
---
#9FredCat07Posted 5/1/2013 11:38:25 AM
Have you tried to search through "Last Vigil" area? He maybe in there when you're trying to look through the conflict.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#10XXXFLUFF(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 5:24:30 PM
I hadn't thought of that and I will give it a go. Thank you.
---