The thing you love most about this game?

#1BarneyMcbigglePosted 5/2/2013 7:26:26 PM
For me it has to be, that no matter how much I play, there's always a new adventure waiting. There's always something that, in my 600 plus hours playing this, that I haven't experienced yet. A new dungeon or quest or spell or encounter, and I feel that I can never really discover all of it. What's yours?
---
You want a piece of me, boy?
#2pinky0926Posted 5/2/2013 7:32:41 PM
This might be weird, but ever since I upgraded from the regular AV cable to an HDMI I take a lot of joy just staring at things as I'm running around. I like looking at the intricacy of the details in the loading screens.
---
CE's Resident Scotsman.
Recently sigwiped.
#3Evil_SandwichPosted 5/2/2013 7:34:36 PM
Killin' stuff.
#4BarneyMcbiggle(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 7:37:24 PM
pinky0926 posted...
This might be weird, but ever since I upgraded from the regular AV cable to an HDMI I take a lot of joy just staring at things as I'm running around. I like looking at the intricacy of the details in the loading screens.

That's up there for me too, there's so few sandboxes that just leave you in wonder of the world around you like TES does.
---
You want a piece of me, boy?
#5SpoonForkKnifePosted 5/3/2013 1:39:12 AM
Anise girl cabin.
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#6DurnehviirPosted 5/3/2013 4:45:37 AM
Graphics and scenery.
The return to Solsthiem.
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.
#7HentaiMan3Posted 5/3/2013 5:09:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8HentaiMan3Posted 5/3/2013 5:53:35 AM
Durnehviir posted...
Graphics and scenery.
The return to Solsthiem.

Who was it!? can't be you, friend. =)

must be rebutthurt elite. Tee hee!
---
Skyrim cute mod. Tee hee! Thanks MC2011 - i.imgur.com/mz2GSse.jpg
Enjoy popcorn! http://tinyurl.com/dxnh7bo Get Rustled! http://tinyurl.com/d3qnh67
#9sunbro1Posted 5/3/2013 5:57:33 AM
HentaiMan3 posted...
Durnehviir posted...
Graphics and scenery.
The return to Solsthiem.

Who was it!? can't be you, friend. =)

must be rebutthurt elite. Tee hee!

You don't qualify as a human.
---
Ours is the fury
#10turn_basedPosted 5/3/2013 6:22:55 AM
The setting.

Despite the 'real-world' style of wilderness, Skyrim is a very well crafted place with music I believe to be the best in the series.

I can't recommend enough for people who haven't yet to go ahead and remove the HUD while travelling, it really does show Skyrim at it's best, night or day.

Cheers.