Hearthfire question.

#1Bobber96Posted 5/4/2013 6:03:36 PM
I'm at my grandfather's for the weekend, and I was playing Skyrim for about 5-6 hours before I decided to go to my Lakeview Manor... It's not there. I can't remember if I downloaded HF on my slim, or my old Xbox, because I got the slim and the DLC around the same time, so it could be the license that is screwed up.(I also have the latest patch.) I don't really care about that though.

What I want to know is: Will I lose the house and all of the stuff in it if I continue to play offline, or, when I get back home, will my HF houses will just randomly spawn in with all my stuff?

Also, if there is an easy OFFLINE way to get my HF to register, how would I go about doing that?
---
GT: Bobber96 Currently playing: Guitar Hero, Gears of War 2, Defiance, Forza Horizon, and Soul Calibur 5 (All Xbox)
#2Bobber96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 6:42:41 PM
---
GT: Bobber96 Currently playing: Guitar Hero, Gears of War 2, Defiance, Forza Horizon, and Soul Calibur 5 (All Xbox)
#3KatharoniePosted 5/4/2013 6:48:43 PM
Well you need to be online to download it and if you don't have it downloaded then you can't really do anything. You can't save anything new, can't transfer anything if you don't have the same content.

I guess you'll simply have to go back to your original and restart all over again if that's what you're asking. There's no way it will simply pop up unless you transfer that save over and making sure the other xbox has the DLC.
---
"Just because the story isn't for everyone doesn't mean it's a bad game." -Brimuslabus
#4Bobber96(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 6:59:57 PM
Damn. I was hoping to play it until I go home tomorrow. Guess I'll have to play Pokemans...

And, the DLC is on my current xbox, but there might be a problem with the license for the DLC. It's on the hard drive, but not in the Add-ons section on the games main menu. In my new save, all the Hearthfire stuff is gone, but on the save I last used at MY house, I assume it is still there because when I try to load it, t tells me that things won't be in game because content was not installed.
---