Serial killer idea with a twist (some spoilers)

#1LordTrinenPosted 5/5/2013 7:04:24 PM
I'm bouncing around future roleplaying ideas and I need some input.

One idea I'm contemplating is a serial killer build with a twist. While researching different races I discovered an interesting fact about the Bosmer. They have cannibalistic practices. Why not make a Bosmer serial killer character who kills people and then eats them? I'll get the Ring of Namira early on and then he (or she, haven't decided) will start killing people across Skyrim and have a feast. Preferably he'll snipe a target from a distance with his bow, returning to eat later, but if a bow isn't an option they'll switch to a dagger.

I'll kill bandits, the odd guard and random travelers but I'll want to kill some NPCs in towns and cities. I don't want my settlements to be completely empty so I'm putting together a hit list (or menu) of sorts with select targets. Lemkil of Rorikstead and Bolund of Falkreath are definitely on the list and maybe Nazeem but I need more ideas. Most merchants are definitely off the table, especially blacksmiths, alchemists and maybe general store owners. Merchants who sell minor items like food I'd consider. Preferably they either play no role in quests or very minor ones that can be completed quickly or skipped.

What factions do you think my killer should join? I'm tempted to say Dark Brotherhood at the very least. He'll have plenty of targets to kill and then eat. However I want this character to be a devout Namira worshipper. This might conflict with a Dark Brotherhood member's devotion to Sithis. Would he join the Dawnguard or the Volkihar vampires? Imperials or Stormcloaks?

Any thoughts? Ideas?
#2tizimin9Posted 5/5/2013 7:08:25 PM
Make Hannibal Lecter.

Old breton, ring of namira, level up speech, lockpicking, and illusion magic all the way.
Never sneak, always pacify the opponent, then kill them.
Only use Elven daggers (they most closely resemble the Harpy knife Lecter uses to disembowel his victims)
---
PSN: Itzimna
#3tizimin9Posted 5/5/2013 7:11:45 PM
Oh!

And ONLY kill RUDE characters!

Also, scratch that about no sneak.

Start off using sneak, (young hannibal), but then once you get it up go legendary and put all your points into Illusion (Badass Hannibal)
---
#4afrodude77Posted 5/5/2013 7:13:17 PM
He should join Harkon two of the vampires are seen munching on human entrails in the dining room so he would fit in
---
We are the Lin Kuei, more stealthy than the night, more deadly than the dawn!
---
#5tizimin9Posted 5/5/2013 7:16:44 PM
Also, your first victim will be that terrible Orc bard that you kill for a quest in Dark Brotherhood.

That way it would parallel the way the movie starts off with Hannibal killing the off-key flute player and serving him as dinner for the after-party.
---
#6LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 8:51:43 PM
Anyone else have any opinions or suggestions, especially about the last part? I'm looking through the lists of NPCs on the UESP for potentials for my list. Any ideas about the factions my character should join?
#7NovaLevossidaPosted 5/5/2013 9:53:23 PM
LordTrinen posted...
Anyone else have any opinions or suggestions, especially about the last part? I'm looking through the lists of NPCs on the UESP for potentials for my list. Any ideas about the factions my character should join?

You could probably put the Riverwood merchant on the list. I believe his sister takes over the shop if he dies, so you wouldn't be out a merchant.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance. The guilty pay the price.
"I cast Dia, then I strike." - A Final Fantasy XI Warrior / White Mage
#8jude1974Posted 5/6/2013 2:28:29 AM
Dexter~

He'd probably join the brotherhood as he already has what he calls his "Dark Passenger"...He has a "Code" of only killing those who have killed and that he can prove it to himself, never gets arrested, and has one spot in the water where he dumps all of his victims.

That's just me though...I happen to love Dexter...but think his character would work well in the Skyrim world.
#9jude1974Posted 5/6/2013 2:30:00 AM
And I take that back...he would prob check out the brotherhood...but prob not join them...he's very much better solo...and Vampires kill all the time so he'd easily justify killing any vamp to himself, of which there are many in the game peaceful and not.
#10SpoonForkKnifePosted 5/6/2013 3:57:58 AM
Murder was the case that they gave me.
---
Fourth Empires Keeper of Cutlery.
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows