I'm looking for a fun patch 1.9 character build/set up.

#1SkimMilk1988Posted 5/6/2013 11:52:39 AM
Somehow I always end up back playing assassin type characters; their overt brokenness is hard to pass over. I'm looking for some other fun builds and play styles (that are viable in patch 1.9). I have all three expansions, so there should be no limit on what I can do. Feel free to suggest followers to play with as well, although I really like Serana.
#2ALLENO31Posted 5/6/2013 3:22:31 PM
SkimMilk1988 posted...
Somehow I always end up back playing assassin type characters; their overt brokenness is hard to pass over. I'm looking for some other fun builds and play styles (that are viable in patch 1.9). I have all three expansions, so there should be no limit on what I can do. Feel free to suggest followers to play with as well, although I really like Serana.

To me Pure mage Telvanni guy was fun till i accidently deleted it :(
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
Peacekeeper of TBWNN, Crabdom and the Fourth Empire
#3theonyxphoenixPosted 5/6/2013 3:35:03 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim?search=build
---
He doesn't row.
#4silverhunter16Posted 5/6/2013 3:52:15 PM
ALLENO31 posted...
SkimMilk1988 posted...

I wish the Telvanni robes had a better effect or had an unenchanted version.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#5ALLENO31Posted 5/6/2013 4:07:37 PM
silverhunter16 posted...
ALLENO31 posted...
SkimMilk1988 posted...

I wish the Telvanni robes had a better effect or had an unenchanted version.

Yea. My guy seemed to do pretty with them on, but i guess with 400 health you cant go wrong
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
Peacekeeper of TBWNN, Crabdom and the Fourth Empire
#6SlayerslugPosted 5/6/2013 4:28:46 PM(edited)
http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building/forum/topics/character-build-the-aspect-knight

I enjoyed this one a lot. It implements a lot of dragonborn content.
---
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
#7SkimMilk1988(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:54:59 PM
Slayerslug posted...
http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building/forum/topics/character-build-the-aspect-knight

I enjoyed this one a lot. It implements a lot of dragonborn content.

Thanks, this build looks pretty entertaining.