I have decided to make my Khajiit thief/burglar into an Assassin instead

#14EverMewPosted 5/6/2013 2:27:24 PM
I started all over ( I wasn't as far in the game or lv with my perks) and decided to change her into an all out thief/burglar/assassin, but she hasn't change, she will not be using any magic still and no smithing in this build.

1 of my PSN friends who plays Skyrim on the PS3 told me to make my female Khajiit to be a full assassin plus she will be a thief and a burglar. So to me it sounded interesting and fun, and he wants me to get Mehrunes' Razor. ( I have never done any of the Deadric quests before or the Darkbrotherhood).

So my PSN friend and me we're going to do a type of Assassin's Creed type character with our Khajiit girls. lol

Anyway here is the perks that my cat is going to use:

http://skyrimcalculator.com/291460

And i'm trying to decide if i want my Khajiit to learn Enchant. I'm saying this is because my PSN friend told me that he puts paralyze on his arrow and added fire into his arrow too when you hit an enemy. Now my question is does that trick work in Skyrim? Because i have never done that before.
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"Giving up already? C'mon, Sora, I thought you were stronger than that."
#2AflockOfHippiesPosted 5/6/2013 3:10:00 PM
I am not sure if this helps you at all, but technically I don't believe you can enchant the arrows, but the bows you use instead. Even though in the Dawnguard DLC you can get the upgrades to your crossbow bolts that make them burn, freeze, and electrocute.

I would recommend getting enchant. I am using bows a lot more this time around and enchanted my Daedric bow with fire damage and drain health at the same time. You can chant with paralyze if you have learned that enchantment or you can just mix up a bunch of paralyze potions and use them to poison your arrows with instead.

Also, if you are going the thief route a trick I use to quickly up the pickpocket skill is to save right before each attempt. That way if you get caught instead of turning everyone hostile or getting a bounty when and where you don't want, you can just reload from the save and try until successful. Just from Riverwood and Whiterun I had my pp skill at 50 in like the first few hours of play doing that.
---
Momma always said groovy is as groovy does.Or was it video games are the devil? Game long and prosper. Shop smart shop S-mart!
#3Evil_SandwichPosted 5/6/2013 3:34:48 PM(edited)
If you want your character to look like she just walked out of Assassin's Creed have her wear Shrouded Hood + Vampire Royal Armor + Shrouded Hand Wraps + Vampire Boots.

My female dunmer Assassin wears that exact gear and it looks seriously badass.

Also, both the Shrouded Hood and Shrouded Hand Wraps count as an armor equipment slot for Head/Hands respectively even though their clothing so you can wear em' with any Heavy/Light armors and still get the Custom Fit/Well Fitted/Windwalker bonues.
#44EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 3:47:48 PM(edited)
Cool Evil, i might try that outfit for my Khajiit.

@AflockOfHippies I'm in Whiterun and i have been saving & reloading for my pp perk. For some reason when i pp behind Balgruuf when he was sleeping ( I was in crouching postion) And when i pp his silver something circlet that was Gil 120 or Gil 180 and when i escaped the town and hid in the bushes i checked in my Accessory list, it wasn't in my inventory. And that hasn't change one bit since this game came out 2011. Betheseda should let your thief character keep the item even if you haven't been caught or killed. So i loaded my game up where i was and my pp skill is at 48%. Even so i didn't put any points on my pp skill yet. I'll pp Nazeem for awhile. lol

I'll be using paralyze potions & poison potions and put some in my daggers & arrows. My PSN friend enchanted in his character's bow fire & paralyze. And he told me that it works. And he told me that if i use Enchant perk it won't mess up my Khajiit build.

---
#54EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 4:44:44 PM
So far my Dunmer is doing great in her adventures. I just had to start over with my cat, to do better in her adventures. Anyway, my friend told me in his game that he has been seeing a lot of dead Khajiit everywhere in Skyrim where ever he goes. So he told me that he is going to start doing a Khajiit character.

I was trying to decide which character to play as yesterday in Skyrim and he told me to play as a Khajiit, so i did! :)
---
#6AflockOfHippiesPosted 5/6/2013 5:34:53 PM
Sometimes I will have to pp several times by saving/reloading before success. Depends on pp skill level. I try to get at least one level up per victim if I can. Usually I will get the perk that gives you a greater chance to pp sleeping people then sneak around at night and pp the whole town. The primary reason I upped my pp skill to at least 50 so fast is to get the extra pockets perk to carry 100 more pounds equipment. Of course, even if you don't put any skill points in the pp tree the chance of success goes up with each new level of the skill.

Also, if you are going for the assassin play style you may want to up your pp high enough to get the perk where you can not only pp people but leave poisons and stuff in their pockets for assassinations.
---
Momma always said groovy is as groovy does.Or was it video games are the devil? Game long and prosper. Shop smart shop S-mart!
#74EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 5:39:01 PM
Yea i'm going to max out my pp perk for sure. And i can't wait til i see what my Khajiit would look like later in the game during my adventures.
---
#84EverMew(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 10:09:20 PM
bump
---