The Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Part 7

#1PootbirdPosted 5/6/2013 2:33:58 PM
Entering providences other than Cyrodil:
If you need to, do not dawdle if entering alone. Get in, get your stuff done, get back. If you enter with a group/ are going to a place to meet up with another member, that is fine as long as you are with a group of more than one user. Just don't go to a providence alone and talk to/fight only NPC's or your own characters for 20 some posts.

Champion of Cyrodil: The Champion of Cyrodil is an NPC. If you didn't know, canonically in the Elder Scrolls lore the PC of each game only does the main questline and some other character does the guild questline. You cannot make the CoC not do something he didn't do in the main questline. His race will remain unspecified.

Guild Questlines:
You can participate around these questlines. For example, you can be a henchman for Manni, or join the Blackwater Mercs. It's up to you.

NOTE: THIS IS THE THREAD WHERE YOU SHOULD WRAP UP YOUR ARCS AND GET THEM FINISHED! TAKE YOUR TIME
---
I am Gannon the Sane, not to be confused with Gannon the Grain. Now bring me all your single shoes!
Official Prophet of the Elder Scrolls Roleplay
---
The official POOTIS to the Elder Scrolls RP.
Drugs? Please, I have daft punk.
#2Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 2:36:17 PM
Elixium

I looked at my arms, I was bloodstarved again, damnit.
"So what's it like not having to worry about the sun? Or having to constantly feed to keep yourself from going mad, seriosuly being in the sun can give me painful burns"
---
The official POOTIS to the Elder Scrolls RP.
Drugs? Please, I have daft punk.
#3I_Dont_AgreePosted 5/6/2013 3:06:14 PM(edited)
Vallus

I looked at Elixium. I leaned back, put my hands behind my head, and put on a sly grin.

‘’I wouldn’t know. After all, I have my body completely reorganized on a regular basis, and I have to constantly battle with my basic instincts to prevent myself from going berserk..’’ I smiled. ‘’The sun’s nice though. A bit bright at times but it keeps me warm.’’

Floyd

I awoke in the portal room. I must have collapsed after completing the clock ring. I stood up to examine my work. The ring glowed softly, and seemed to rotate slightly. It’s movement also caused the other rings to move a little. Yes! I did it! I stayed awake! Time for Mora to answer some questions. I opened a portal and summoned him.

‘’Yesssss? May I help you?’’ He asked.
‘’I did the clock ring! Can you tell me now please?’’ I asked.
‘‘Well done! Well done!’’ He said, admiring the unfinished portal. ‘’I am very impressed with your work. You would like to knowwww what this portal is for? Very well. There is an event that I would like you to participate in. However, it is not during this tiiiiime. This portal will let me take youuuuu and your friends to the time they are needed.’’
‘’But…’’ I began to ask. ‘’…Why me?’’
Mora chuckled. ‘’Oh my child, because you are the only one tallllented enough to complete this ritual. And your service to me has been most…. Appreciated.’’
I smiled. ‘’Thank you!’’
‘’It is I who should thank you, child…’’ He said. The portal closed and he vanished.

Hmm, still no details. That’s fine. The mystery only makes the adventure more exiting!
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#4Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 5/6/2013 3:00:17 PM
Azta:
"No Jian'go. A blacksmith works weapons, armor, jewelry, those sort of things. If we could find someone with that skill then we'd pretty much be all set..."
---
Shing02
#5TwoBladesOneBowPosted 5/6/2013 3:16:34 PM
Prostasia:
"Well that was... Yeah, don't point that sword anywhere torward me." We get back on our horses and continue the journey to Riften.
---
"M'aiq has heard legends of a man with a powerful beard. This man never sleeps, he only waits."- IamI3rian
#6DzxSaintsPosted 5/6/2013 3:38:27 PM
"Skyrim is full of Nords. There is bound to be a blacksmith we can hire, maybe even here in Whiterun."
---
Currently playing: TESV: Skyrim, Minecraft PC, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, TESIV: Oblivion, BioShock Infinite, Halo Wars
#7FalloutgenuisPosted 5/6/2013 3:49:56 PM
TwoBladesOneBow posted...
Prostasia:
"Well that was... Yeah, don't point that sword anywhere torward me." We get back on our horses and continue the journey to Riften.

Fynn:
We near the city of Riften. The smell of the Rift is incredible, the smell of the pine trees, the faint whiff of flowers mixing around to create a natural incense. A pleasant chill runs through my body as the leaves whirl around me, almost moving as to make a path for me. The sounds of birds chirping and insects populate the air, silent yet loud.
---
Wub!
GT: RAW DJ
#8TwoBladesOneBowPosted 5/6/2013 4:00:17 PM
Lykos:
Lucius, Darius, and I fell back to the bridge. Due to the small width of the bridge only two of us could fit at any given time. Whe we got to the other side we stopped to think of a plan.

Lucius- "Great. Now what?"

Darius- "Any traps we can lay out?"

Lykos- "Give me a moment." I notice that a large rock rests on the hill near the bridge. If we could get it to roll off the stone. The bridge might fall down to the lava below. I look at Lucius. "Roll that rock off on to the bridge" I say to him. He makes a run up the hill. Next I look at Darius. "You and I will hold them off til..." I don't get to finish the sentence because we hear the Daedra start charging across the bridge.
---
"M'aiq has heard legends of a man with a powerful beard. This man never sleeps, he only waits."- IamI3rian
#9Curved_Sw0rdPosted 5/6/2013 5:42:44 PM
Valthar:

"I have to ask, why are we getting our Tosh Raka on with all this meditation? Did something happen last night?"

I already knew the answer, but I needed to break the silence somehow.

Vereez:

I pulled my sunwalker amulet out from under my robes.

"I have this, and magical inclement seems to be completely random, considering neither of my parents had any magical talent. But here I am, able to out do anyone when it comes to destruction."

I've always wondered how powerful those ancient elven wizards were...
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#10I_Dont_AgreePosted 5/6/2013 5:53:04 PM
Lysona

''I don't really know. I guess being forced to transform allowed me to... let loose. After that I felt the need to just let some emotions out, so I went to the temple to confess. It went well...''

I sat up.

''I've just been so conflicted over the past few weeks, and it was good to have someone guide me.''

Vallus

''Is that what that is? Hmm, I've always wondered how you can walk around in the sun like that. That's cool.''
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board