The Elder Scrolls Roleplay: Part 7

#101Curved_Sw0rdPosted 5/8/2013 12:53:13 PM
Vereez:

Hmmm... I never really gave this much thought... Valthar did have point about revenge, but someone like Lamae NEEDS to be put down. I wasn't really angry at Valthar for suggesting it, after all, I wasn't forcing anyone here to join me...

Gwyn handed me some parchment and a piece of charcoal. Then I had an evil thought...

Are you people suggesting I need your help to take down Lamae? I'm insulted!

I waited until Vallus read it, then picked him up and held him over my head. This should be fun to listen to...
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
ill bash ye ead in swear on me mum
#102Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:00:41 PM
Elixium

"She's not going to turn back is she?"
I asked Gwyn
---
The official POOTIS to the Elder Scrolls RP.
Drugs? Please, I have daft punk.
#103I_Dont_AgreePosted 5/8/2013 1:05:05 PM
Vallus

''Vereez, put me down! I-I'm sorry just put me down!''

She didn't put me down. Instead, she tossed me into the air then caught me when I fell back. I looked over at Lysona. From the looks of her I couldn't tell if she wanted to laugh, or help.

''Fine! You... you can go after her yourself if you want! Just put me down!'' I struggled against her grip, but she wouldn't let me go.
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board
#104Curved_Sw0rdPosted 5/8/2013 1:19:23 PM
Vereez:

I put him down, via not catching him, but that still counts, right? I grabbed anther piece of paper.

Just kidding, but if you don't want go fight, I'm not forcing you to. It's your choice. Also, why haven't Valthar and Lysona put on some clothes yet? Also, about them. Lysona fits the criteria for Lamae's victims, werewolf or no. I'd be more comfortable with her and Valthar not tagging along, as I couldn't forgive myself if what happened to me happens to Lysona because of MY vendetta.

I handed the note to Vallus.

Gwyn:

"She will, I hope."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
#105I_Dont_AgreePosted 5/8/2013 1:29:57 PM
Vallus

''Thanks for catching me that time.'' I said sarcastically.

I took the note and looked it over.

''No, Lysona wouldn't be going. Now that I think about it I wouldn't allow her to fight even if she wanted to.'' I looked over at Lysona. She looked relieved. ''Regardless, I'll still fight with you, unless you really can handle it yourself or if you just don't want me to. I don't know how useful I'll be but I'm still here to help.''
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
#106Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:34:30 PM
Elixium

"I'm here too if you need me" I said as I stepped forward.
Molag would be pretty pissed if we killed Lamae, and right now I want to give him a little payback.
---
#107Curved_Sw0rdPosted 5/8/2013 1:42:27 PM
Vereez:

I'm glad he understood. I continued writing.

Just to be on the safe side, I'd like to keep them away from central Cyrodiil until this is all over.

Valthar read it too.

"I think that'd be for the best. Children of Coldharbour can move around quickly."
---
r u aven a giggl ther m8
#108Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:47:32 PM
Elixium

"So Lysona and Valthar won't be helping, what about Gwyn"
I turned to him.
---
#109I_Dont_AgreePosted 5/8/2013 1:57:39 PM
Vallus

''If you think it's for the best then alright.''

Lysona looked at me.

''I'm worried now. Are you... going to be fine?'' She asked.
''Yeah, don't worry about me.'' I said. ''This was the plan all along, after all.''
''OK...''
---
NO SIN EVADES HIS GAZE
#110Pootbird(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 2:05:25 PM
Elixium

"Well then, Valthar and Lysona, I wish the best of luck to you, oh! and if you see Floyd again, give him my thanks for taking me to Akavir"
---