so what happens if alduin raises a dragon from the dead and it's missing parts?

#1jrr18Posted 5/6/2013 4:34:28 PM
like say the skull is on a wall somewhere or it leg bone got made into a club by some adventurer?
---
Victory over the leprechaun werewolves through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#2SpoonForkKnifePosted 5/6/2013 4:43:10 PM
You would think with how omgwtf1337quicknoscope1shot2kill dragonbone stuff is there wouldn't be many bones left.
---
Fourth Empires Keeper of Cutlery.
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#3DarkSeraphMPosted 5/6/2013 5:09:12 PM(edited)
SpoonForkKnife posted...
You would think with how omgwtf1337quicknoscope1shot2kill dragonbone stuff is there wouldn't be many bones left.

Meh. Never used one beyond trial runs. I don't like the look of them and the bow is way too slow.
---
Hey there, sweetroll; I just cast Oakflesh... if you know what I mean.
#4The_Ivory_ManPosted 5/6/2013 5:24:38 PM
Probably regenerates just like it's skin, eyes, and organs
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#5Dreadsword101Posted 5/6/2013 5:51:01 PM(edited)
It would either:

Result in a horribly deformed dragon.
OR
Just regenerate like every everything else.

Alduin is never seen attempting a resurrection with some of the skeleton missing and the skeleton of Numinex is scattered (you see the skull mounted above the throne in Dragonsreach) and is never resurrected. It makes you wonder if it is actually possible or not.
#6Mick65Posted 5/6/2013 5:55:03 PM
The bow is actually one of the faster bows in the game. As fast as a dwarven bow and a lot faster than daedric.
---
JAFO
#7A_Hairy_WafflePosted 5/6/2013 5:58:49 PM
I asked the same question a long time ago and every answer I got was "It will regenerate no matter what".

I don't see why the Nords wouldn't go Gullivers Travels on them while they were dead though.
#8CaptainKatsuraPosted 5/7/2013 12:39:45 AM
I wonder what would happen if somebody decided to digest a dragon bone for some odd reason and then Alduin resurrects the dragon the bone originally came from...
---
Herp-a derp