Skyrim New build needed.

#1jelectricPosted 5/7/2013 10:42:02 AM
I am now getting bored of playing skyrim same way, Sneak + Archery + Dagger.
I need a few builds to roleplay as, any suggestion.

Oh also what kind of build can following people go as.

1.Nic Cage
2.Dante
3.Snake
4.Jack as in MGS2
5.Aragon

Thank you~
---
One day I woke up to the "most sweetest thing", and a balloon was above reading "Just Married".
The banana was tasty.
#2The_PlagueLordPosted 5/7/2013 10:44:37 AM
Nic Cage, lmao!! Thank you.
#3BillyMaysThe3rdPosted 5/7/2013 11:13:23 AM
nic cage build - anything you want....just run around and kill bees
#4jelectric(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 2:13:04 PM
Shameless Self Bump.

C'mon~ No help? I am getting half bored of skyrim already............
---
One day I woke up to the "most sweetest thing", and a balloon was above reading "Just Married".
The banana was tasty.
#5theonyxphoenixPosted 5/7/2013 2:37:37 PM
Nicholas Cage build is easy to do in Skyrim. Just take any job anyone will give you.
---
He doesn't row.
#6xChaos001Posted 5/7/2013 2:37:43 PM
jelectric posted...
Shameless Self Bump.

Well then play.something else? Im having a blast on my orc warrior, if you want a change of pace. No sneaking, run in kill everything in sight, claim your rewards.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/black/NuclearPizza.jpg
#7jelectric(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 2:42:09 PM
xChaos001 posted...
jelectric posted...
Shameless Self Bump.

Well then play.something else? Im having a blast on my orc warrior, if you want a change of pace. No sneaking, run in kill everything in sight, claim your rewards.

but-but...i trieeedd~ and got killed just 10 minutes after helgen. ;A; that way.
And alchemy is so boring...... @__@

Seems like most of my builds were nic cage builds only~
I gotta find a way to make my pc look like him.

^~^ Thank ye all.
---
The banana was tasty.
#8SpoonForkKnifePosted 5/7/2013 2:44:38 PM
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM.

Are you related to HentaiMan3?
---
Fourth Empires Keeper of Cutlery.
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#9Spooky-MittensPosted 5/7/2013 2:48:11 PM
Aragorn - Sneak, Archery, Two-handed, Alchemy, Light Armor. Fight from horse-back on the over-world as much as possible.

Dante - We need to know which Dante you are referring to (DMC or Dante's Inferno?), but Two-handed is a good bet.

Snake - Your current build :\

Raiden - Swap out Archery for one handed and it's still your current build.

Nicholas Cage - It would be impossible to replicate the awesomeness of Nicholas Cage in Skyrim. The closest you can get is taking everything.

-- I realize that these builds seem a bit... boring :3. Try one of my personal favorites instead :D

Renegade Vigilant; The basic concept is that you are a former Vigilant of Stendarr who was either excommunicated from the order or left of your own will to cohort with the denizens of Oblivion. To this aim, your primary skill is going to be Conjuration.

Left and Right Hands - Bound Sword. This is a dual wielding class, and while the conjured weapons aren't typically the strongest, they're fun to play with.

Head Slot - Any hood, mask, or Circlet focused around Magika.

Chest Slot - A Robe, Enchanted to your liking. I would suggest Health and Health Regen.

Hand Slot - Heavy Gauntlets (Daedric should be your goal) enchanted with Fortify One handed and Fortify Heavy Armor

Foot Slot - Heavy Boots enchanted with Resist Fire and Frost

Ring Slot - Any ring, enchanted with Fortify One handed and Resist Shock

Neck Slot - Any necklace, enchanted with Resist Magic and Health Regen.

- As for Skills

Conjuration, One Handed, Heavy Armor, and Enchanting will be your core with whatever else serves best as your utility. (I'd suggest Restoration and Smithing myself.)
#10SpoonForkKnifePosted 5/7/2013 2:50:52 PM
*Slow clap*

Well played Spooky Mitten, good game.
---
Fourth Empires Keeper of Cutlery.
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows