Would you want Bethesda to pull a "New Vegas" on TES?

#1SKYR1MPosted 5/7/2013 5:26:57 PM
Would you want a "spin off" of TES (like Fallout NV) while we wait for FO4 or TES6??? - Results (236 votes)
yes yes YES!!!
58.05% (137 votes)
nah man f*** that
41.95% (99 votes)
This poll is now closed.
While Bethesda is most likely working on Fallout 4, they probably don't have time to be working on a TES game. Do you think they should let another company do a spin-off (like Fallout NV) while they just publish it?
*TES:O does not count, because it's PC-only and is not a typical TES game*

I would gladly accept another TES game while waiting for FO or the next Bethesda-made TES. Fallout NV was freakin awesome, so as long as Bethesda lends their game title to the right company, TES spinoff would be too (hopefully). I'm all for it.
---
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
#2VasDeferensPosted 5/7/2013 5:28:22 PM
Who's going to be developing it ? Obsidian also ?
#3AddictedToXboxPosted 5/7/2013 5:29:39 PM
Sure, why not? There's still a lot of Skyrim-related issues that they haven't explained well, like the Dragon War and Dragon Cult.
---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!
#4tizimin9Posted 5/7/2013 5:31:34 PM
If by spinoff you mean "make the exact same game, but add spellcrafting, spears, and throwing knives", then yeah.

Otherwise, hell no.
---
PSN: Itzimna
#5SKYR1M(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 5:40:09 PM
VasDeferens posted...
Who's going to be developing it ? Obsidian also ?

Whoever Bethesda thinks would do the best job at a spinoff. They thought Obsidian would do a good job (which they did), so who knows....
---
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
#6BillyMaysThe3rdPosted 5/7/2013 5:41:57 PM
sure why not

more elder scrolls is always good (well except for the mmo)
#7silverhunter16Posted 5/7/2013 5:42:56 PM
Don't play fallout so another ES game is fine with me.
---
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
#8RebelElite791Posted 5/7/2013 6:05:40 PM
No thanks. Obsidian had a history with Fallout. Nobody else does with TES.

And TC Bethesda was already starting on Skyrim in 2006, when Oblivion was released. I guarantee they have at least some ideas for the next game.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws
http://i.imgur.com/JAEbWQN.png http://i.imgur.com/ZpQ84Yy.jpg
#9Justin2KrelianPosted 5/7/2013 6:08:14 PM
I often people say "make the next game more like Morrowind!!"
Obviously, that's highly unlikely, but I could see a side series which features gameplay that's more of a throwback to Morrowind or even Daggerfall-style gameplay.
They also could make another ESA-type game.
#10GallieGallyPosted 5/7/2013 6:17:35 PM
No. They can't maintain the consistency of the lore when other company's in charge. It's already happening with TESO.