Deciding on my next character

#1BurstBearPosted 5/8/2013 2:49:44 AM
opinions wanted, people. Running a high Elf Mage (SO creative) and currently trying to decide between destruction and bound Bow as my main offense. Opinions?
#2Orpheus_DemigodPosted 5/8/2013 3:50:00 AM
Just to mix it up a bit I've been limiting my destruction use to staves only and training destruction to keep it at a similar level to my other skills. It's quite good, and saves enough magicka that I can get more health and use wards more effectively.

Bound bow I think you will find quite limiting, you won't be able to switch to other spells without needing to resummon the bow again, which takes enough time that it might get you killed. There's a good chance you'll simply end up a sneaky archer that uses a bound bow.
#3BurstBear(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 9:57:42 AM
Orpheus_Demigod posted...
Just to mix it up a bit I've been limiting my destruction use to staves only and training destruction to keep it at a similar level to my other skills. It's quite good, and saves enough magicka that I can get more health and use wards more effectively.

Bound bow I think you will find quite limiting, you won't be able to switch to other spells without needing to resummon the bow again, which takes enough time that it might get you killed. There's a good chance you'll simply end up a sneaky archer that uses a bound bow.

Ough, I forgot how awesome Staves are. Hmn.