Do you think the stormcloaks are uneducated, savage beasts?

#1Second_HokagePosted 5/8/2013 11:11:28 AM
Or do you think the opposite?
#2Necro_Fear89Posted 5/8/2013 11:33:01 AM
No, I think they are justified in fighting for what they believe is right, I just don't like Ulfric and don't believe he's doing it for the same reason his soldiers are.
---
The Maiden in Black's blessing- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByX90Ezn0s
"Go forth Garl Vinland! May you be unharmed.."- Saint Astraea
#3MC2011Posted 5/8/2013 11:34:16 AM
DEY TOOK AUR GEWDS!
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#4CarbideTitanPosted 5/8/2013 11:48:44 AM
MC2011 posted...
DEY TOOK AUR GEWDS!

My god's are smiling at me Imperial.
---
Your powers of observation continue to serve you well.
#5blackmageomegaPosted 5/8/2013 12:11:59 PM
CarbideTitan posted...

My god's are smiling at me Imperial.

Ancestors. My *ancestors* are smiling at me Imperial. Can you say the same?
#6xChaos001Posted 5/8/2013 12:18:41 PM
I don't think they're uneducated or anything they're just not looking at the big picture.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/black/NuclearPizza.jpg
#7clone11Posted 5/8/2013 12:20:02 PM
MC2011 posted...
DEY TOOK AUR GEWDS!

---
"I breathe now in royalty and reshape this land which is mine."
Grand Admiral of Fourth Empire's Fleet.
#8blackmageomegaPosted 5/8/2013 12:21:56 PM
For an on-topic post:

I guarantee you if you waltz into ANY country in the world with devout citizens and tell them they have to renounce their primary deity as mortal then you're going to have a civil war on your hands. One could argue real-world religions driving wars until you're blue in the face but in a fantasy world where deities are proven to exist beyond reasonable doubt and frequently interfere in mortal dealings (at least the daedra do) it becomes much more of a legitimate cause to want to go to raise the pitchforks and torches.
#9FMLGPosted 5/8/2013 12:25:23 PM
Except they did worship Talos and weren't persecuted until Ulfric came along.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Grand Jester of the Fourth Empire
#10clone11Posted 5/8/2013 12:28:29 PM
blackmageomega posted...
For an on-topic post:

I guarantee you if you waltz into ANY country in the world with devout citizens and tell them they have to renounce their primary deity as mortal then you're going to have a civil war on your hands. One could argue real-world religions driving wars until you're blue in the face but in a fantasy world where deities are proven to exist beyond reasonable doubt and frequently interfere in mortal dealings (at least the daedra do) it becomes much more of a legitimate cause to want to go to raise the pitchforks and torches.

Except Skyrim has always been part of the Empire, so there was no marching in and the Imperials worship Talos too, yet are not the ones throwing a fit. As well as the fact that the ban was not enforced until Ulfric decided he couldn't keep his s*** together. But that's okay, since Ulfric doesn't actually care about Talos worship, it is entirely only a means to an end for him.

Are the actions of Stormcloaks justifiable because of the Talos ban? Maybe. However, when you look at the bigger picture of the whole issue, they appear quite silly.
---
"I breathe now in royalty and reshape this land which is mine."
Grand Admiral of Fourth Empire's Fleet.