Is there a destruction loop glitch like restoration loop?

#1pcmike2Posted 5/9/2013 8:06:30 AM
Like is there a way to make a fortify destruction damage potion, drink it while wearing fortify destruction gear, and then apply the value from the potion to the gear?
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#2SpoonForkKnifePosted 5/9/2013 8:17:24 AM
You know the answer to this question.
---
Fourth Empires Keeper of Cutlery.
Zapdos is our lord and he shall protect us from the coming darkness.
#3pcmike2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 8:22:16 AM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
You know the answer to this question.

uh.. no I don't
---
#4SpoonForkKnifePosted 5/9/2013 8:36:36 AM
No the only thing you could do is resto loop some alchemy gear and then make some destruction potions.

Omfgwtf destruction is so under powered bru.
---
Fourth Empires Keeper of Cutlery.
Zapdos is our lord and he shall protect us from the coming darkness.
#5pcmike2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 9:34:16 AM
SpoonForkKnife posted...
No the only thing you could do is resto loop some alchemy gear and then make some destruction potions.

Omfgwtf destruction is so under powered bru.

Well it is, no point in arguing about that, I was just wondering if I could do a loop around
---
#6Bane766Posted 5/9/2013 9:42:27 AM
pcmike2 posted...
Like is there a way to make a fortify destruction damage potion, drink it while wearing fortify destruction gear, and then apply the value from the potion to the gear?

Best way to do what you are saying is do the Resto loop trick and make enchant potions, then enchant your gear with +destro magi. You will have sick destro magic, I would think.

Basically the same thing.
---
Douleur Peur Mort
#7TelemaekusPosted 5/9/2013 10:06:41 AM
Bane766 posted...
pcmike2 posted...

Best way to do what you are saying is do the Resto loop trick and make enchant potions, then enchant your gear with +destro magi. You will have sick destro magic, I would think.

Your spells would cost zero magicka. In order to increase your damage, you'd have to have a certain dragon priest mask or use potions.
#80UT0FTH3G4M3RPosted 5/9/2013 10:23:54 AM
Telemaekus posted...
Bane766 posted...
pcmike2 posted...

Your spells would cost zero magicka. In order to increase your damage, you'd have to have a certain dragon priest mask or use potions.

The dragon priest masks from the dragonborn DLC increase destruction spell damage, can you increase the strength of the enchantment by drinking a fortify restoration potion?
#9JackNurSnakPackPosted 5/9/2013 10:42:43 AM
0UT0FTH3G4M3R posted...
Telemaekus posted...
Bane766 posted...
pcmike2 posted...

The dragon priest masks from the dragonborn DLC increase destruction spell damage, can you increase the strength of the enchantment by drinking a fortify restoration potion?

You have discovered the secrets of D Magic, now go forth and use your massive D to crush all V's whom oppose thee.... ;)

(it stands for vampires.... duh.)
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#100UT0FTH3G4M3RPosted 5/9/2013 10:55:53 AM
JackNurSnakPack posted...

You have discovered the secrets of D Magic, now go forth and use your massive D to crush all V's whom oppose thee.... ;)

(it stands for vampires.... duh.)

The resto loop seems like a waste of perks to me, and grinding the alchemy skill is really boring. I just wanted to know if it would work.

My secret for destruction magic is to paralyze multiple opponents and then fry them with chain lightning dual-casting.

I had to invest a few perks in alteration to make casting multiple paralyze spells in combat situations possible, but that spell alone is worth it.