Is there a destruction loop glitch like restoration loop?

#41jammymacsterPosted 5/10/2013 9:42:25 AM
heartherevenge posted...
i dont understand how my lockpicking was crazy high then, i honestly thought i was just that good at picking skyrim locks(lots of practice from FO) but then i removed the mask and fell from grace. im not doubting thats the truth, i just dont understand how me taking the FR potion, my mask was then made OP. i can try it out with the other masks and make a video or something, but maybe its not fixed at 25?

Onyx is saying specifically that the elemental damage enchants aren't boosted by Fortify Restoration potions.
---
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
#42heartherevengePosted 5/10/2013 10:15:28 AM
jammymacster posted...
heartherevenge posted...
i dont understand how my lockpicking was crazy high then, i honestly thought i was just that good at picking skyrim locks(lots of practice from FO) but then i removed the mask and fell from grace. im not doubting thats the truth, i just dont understand how me taking the FR potion, my mask was then made OP. i can try it out with the other masks and make a video or something, but maybe its not fixed at 25?

Onyx is saying specifically that the elemental damage enchants aren't boosted by Fortify Restoration potions.

so the alchemy/lockpicking/archery is boosted, which is what i was saying, thats the only mask i used. no DB DPM, none of the other DPM that are found in the vanilla game, just that mask itself.

we must have been mixing what eachother were thinking was, or just me im not sure you guys know more about it than i, i was just going with what i noticed with that specific mask
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#430UT0FTH3G4M3RPosted 5/10/2013 11:14:01 AM
In other words, the only way to increase destruction damage (besides perks) is with potions. And the resto loop exploit increases the potency of those potions.
#44pcmike2(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 10:06:11 AM
Well I just found out my laptop can't even run skyrim

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/66171932

so I guess I can continue to make topics like these and rage on.
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#45SpoonForkKnifePosted 5/11/2013 10:31:37 AM
pcmike2 posted...
so I guess I can continue to make topics like these and rage on.

Please do.
---
Fourth Empires Keeper of Cutlery.
Zapdos is our lord and he shall protect us from the coming darkness.
#46Van_Of_The_DawnPosted 5/11/2013 11:16:45 AM
So PCmike, the guy who used to make those pc master race topics can't run skyrim on his pc?

Seems legit.
---
Shing02