Redoran Build - help needed

#1Legendary_MusasPosted 5/9/2013 10:55:27 AM
I really want to replay as a member of House Redoran. (Haven't played a lot of Morrowind so need help with lore and such).

Dunmer
Bonemold armour set (guard variant for the extra detail in the armour)
Bonemold shield
Elven Sword

All I know is they are warriors who favour sword and shield, wear Bonemold armour and no longer worship the Tribunal but have instead reverted to the reclaimers (Boethia, Mephala and Azura).

So from an RP standpoint all I know is to do those Daedric quests, the Dragonborn DLC (live in Raven Rock) and use warrior skills.

I need help filling in the extra lore, for example do they hate magic or could I be a battlemage? Do they hate Necromancy and the undead and if so should I get Dawnbreaker? etc.
---
A__A
(o'_.'o)
#2mandalore2385Posted 5/9/2013 11:18:37 AM
Destro good.
Necro bad.
Dawnbreaker... I can see that.
#3Legendary_Musas(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 11:24:26 AM(edited)
mandalore2385 posted...
Destro good.
Necro bad.
Dawnbreaker... I can see that.

So a member of Redoran would be 'allowed' to use spells such as fireball and flame cloak? or would they kick you out for being 'too Telvanni'?
---
A__A
(o'_.'o)
#4RikashiPosted 5/9/2013 11:27:29 AM
Well, the Redoran are one of the more religious Houses of Morrowind, so Daedra worshipping could play a big role in your RP. Lore-wise, they're very proud of their own traditions and culture, so you could be upset about the situation in the Gray Quarter and try to do something about it.

From what I recall in Morrowind, the Redoran were not so fond of slavery as the Telvanni, but some of the higher members were pretty bigoted against 'lesser' races like the Argonians. Maybe your Dunmer sticks to the old ways as well, or maybe he is more open-minded and tries to get along with everyone?

Redorans were also pretty neutral about the Empire, and respected strength and valor above else. I don't think they would rely on magic too much, at least not Illusion or Conjuration. Restoration and Destruction would be okay. I guess the standard warrior code of honour in combat would apply to a Redoran as well.

I didn't play Dragonborn though, and you have to remember Morrowind was like 200 years before the events of Skyrim so my info might be a bit out-dated :(