Ok anybody got any ideas on how to build an Able Nightrode build

#1ALLENO31Posted 5/9/2013 11:25:31 AM
?
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
Peacekeeper of TBWNN, Crabdom and the Fourth Empire
#2LordTrinenPosted 5/9/2013 11:30:18 AM
Become a vampire for sure. Maybe become a Vampire Lord so you can undergo a transformation like Able. Maybe wear black robes? The closest thing to a gun is crossbows and there really isn't anything that can be substituted for a scythe.

Despite being a vampire do your best to help people. And don't eat anything so you're always hungry like Able.
#3JackNurSnakPackPosted 5/9/2013 11:31:12 AM
High-elf
Vampire lord (Obviously)
Lightning Magic only (mostly just storm cloak)
Use the VL's drain life spell only on other vampires.
sadly there are no scythes to use.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#4ALLENO31(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 11:33:28 AM
LordTrinen posted...
Become a vampire for sure. Maybe become a Vampire Lord so you can undergo a transformation like Able. Maybe wear black robes? The closest thing to a gun is crossbows and there really isn't anything that can be substituted for a scythe.

Despite being a vampire do your best to help people. And don't eat anything so you're always hungry like Able.

I was thinking about thalmor robes as it looks most like his robes/coat in the anime
---
#5JackNurSnakPackPosted 5/9/2013 11:34:50 AM
ALLENO31 posted...
LordTrinen posted...

I was thinking about thalmor robes as it looks most like his robes/coat in the anime

yeah, that's perfect. also jump around ...ALOT.
---
"Lighthouses are more usefull than churches" - Benjamin Franklin-
#6ALLENO31(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 11:36:08 AM
JackNurSnakPack posted...
ALLENO31 posted...
LordTrinen posted...

yeah, that's perfect. also jump around ...ALOT.

Lol while this might be hard to do but after getting a home just have three gold on you at all times
---
#7VeezaraPosted 5/9/2013 12:51:41 PM
Maybe take the side of the Dawnguard though. Its been a while since I saw Trinity Blood but wasn't he the main character and a good guy? A crusnic, a vampire that fed on other vampires. Have Serana make you a VL, not Harkon so that you can still be good.
The two most contrasting of items of clothing. Hoodless Thalmor robes are close to his outfit and an amulet of Talos is most like a cross.
#8ALLENO31(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 1:22:42 PM
Veezara posted...
Maybe take the side of the Dawnguard though. Its been a while since I saw Trinity Blood but wasn't he the main character and a good guy? A crusnic, a vampire that fed on other vampires. Have Serana make you a VL, not Harkon so that you can still be good.
The two most contrasting of items of clothing. Hoodless Thalmor robes are close to his outfit and an amulet of Talos is most like a cross.

yea he was a catholic priest
---
#9Fafnir_SturmPosted 5/9/2013 1:31:18 PM
The closest weapons to the scythe are probably the Drainblood Battleaxe, Ancient/Nord Hero Battleaxe, or the Dragonbone Battleaxe.
---
Pardon me, I have Scuderia